• Show
Clear All

Re: Hitman Holla " Battlers joining teams takes fun outta battle rap "

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
    Originally posted by RICO_RAXKS View Post
    old T & hitman is one of the all time classics on the channel
    Who'd you have winning. I had T 2-1, haven't watched it in awhile.
    Big Fat T the goat.

Also speaking of Jin, just saw an article recently about him doing some comedy in NY. Could see him being funny.
    Huh. I could see him being funny too. It would definitely be interesting to see.
    Yeah I guess he moved to Hong Kong soon after he left RR and actually got pretty famous over there. I think he actually did, or is doing, their new year celebration or something. Then he decided to move back to the US to raise his kid here and randomly took up comedy. Haven't checked to see if any is on youtube or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      old T & hitman is one of the all time classics on the channel
      Who'd you have winning. I had T 2-1, haven't watched it in awhile.
      Big Fat T the goat.

Also speaking of Jin, just saw an article recently about him doing some comedy in NY. Could see him being funny.
      Huh. I could see him being funny too. It would definitely be interesting to see.
      He's not at all his stand up is trash

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURU1DT8Sc"]MC Jin Stand up Comedy in DTLA 8/4/2015 - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said.

Trash.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYD4EtNNCZw"]MC Jin Stand Up Comedy - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

It's safe to say Hitman isnt coming back to URL. He says the price going up after the Suge battle.

Certain sponsors would pay him if they thought he was worth it like Hollow or Lux. He claims to have a sponsor but doesn't want to help URL. He used his own sponsor to make the JJDD battle happen because Smack didn't want to book JJ yet. I don't get why he won't use his sponsor and he could really say he helped out URL again. "I brought the bag back to Smack". That would be a haymaker if he flipped it on his next opponent;Big Boying the other battler.

Comment

^ Lmao at Smack putting you on but not wanting to introduce him to a sponsor that could get you a great look on URL again

What a clown

Comment

Originally posted by TipZ View Post
                his name a be mentioned on the first page , page 3 he would have his own little subtitle "BALLGAME" where performance , quotable , originality, cadence , aggression, crowd control , straight to the point , bulletproof came together to make hitman .. theres only 1.. he a be in chapter 1 if niggas say he not on the first page. but that whole midwest movement would prolly be chapter 2 lmao.
                Mook, Millz, Miles, Arty, Lux, Cassidy, Reed, Cys, Serius Jones.

Then you got rappers like Stack Bundles, Maino, Cafe etc who brought a lot of attention to the Smack DVD's which was the foundation of it all.

You gon' learn today
                you have to go before that and say super nat juice eminem etc

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X