Fresh Coast / Kotd rapper P-nut was a moderator on rapmusic.com forums in 1999!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Fresh Coast / Kotd rapper P-nut was a moderator on rapmusic.com forums in 1999!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZHRDLweKs4"]THE DIRTBAG DAN SHOW Episode 99 - STONED TO THE BONE - YouTube[/ame]

34:20 - 34: 25
    caustic mentions it
    nut nerdy af fr

Re: Fresh Coast / Kotd rapper P-nut was a moderator on rapmusic.com forums in 1999!

No shit

Ha

Comment

Re: Fresh Coast / Kotd rapper P-nut was a moderator on rapmusic.com forums in 1999!

wow they've done 99 of these already
      KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

I was a member in 2002. It was called emceebattles.com. Im pretty sure they sold it and it became a sub forum on rm. He might have just been a mod on rm though too. I hadn't posted for years. I tried to sign up for rm when battling started to blow up again and it said i was already a member. P nut must have Benjamin Button syndrome or something.

Comment

Dope as fuck that P Nut finally getting his recognition

Hope he's getting paid well

(doubt it)

Yo JVL does KOTD pay well, or nah?

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS4L5h9y9Ys"]Grind Time Now Presents: D.N.A. vs P-nut pt.1 - YouTube[/ame]

this nigga was on kotd's rookies vs vets as a rookie when realistically he was battling longer then everyone on that card. lol

Comment

Yeah that's wild

Comment

I wasn't paid. Most battlers weren't getting paid. When KOTD started it was "put your money where your mouth is KOTD". They encouraged people to bet but most didn't. Battlers getting paid didn't really come into play until th grand prix and American bookings.

Comment

Oh wow

Word

Comment

Originally posted by illmix View Post
                    Grind Time Now Presents: D.N.A. vs P-nut pt.1 - YouTube

this nigga was on kotd's rookies vs vets as a rookie when realistically he was battling longer then everyone on that card. lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddPyKCDe3-Y[/ame]
                    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

^ Whaaaaaaaat

Comment

Bruh Pass really sounded different as fuck

Comment

Lmao at Lush high as hell just feeling the "Get By" beat

Comment

"Fuck your mom and then kill her"

<takes mic away>

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HbdmdGkDpo[/ame]

this is a pretty dope little battle documentary

also go to 44:30 for Dirtbag Dan looking hella young jesus like
                              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X