Who knew diz was gon swing on math?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knew diz was gon swing on math?

To me it was so obvious i woke up the day after event knowing damn well i was going to c a video. Which is y i kno suge n hitman is gon get stopped.. Theres a certain energy battlers give off before the match... Hence i knew roc n shine were gna go at it.. Suge is so jelous of hitman.. This battle wont finish

Re: Who knew diz was gon swing on math?

Who you think is going to swing in Suge/Hitman?

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
      Who you think is going to swing in Suge/Hitman?
      ShowOut after Suge try and pocket check him.........if the battle finish I will be surprised.......the battle finishing will not be in Suge favor cause there is nothing he can do to win against Hitman

Comment

Daaaaaamn

They really gonna fuck up the money like that?

I don't know.

Comment

I can see it happening, but i think itll finish

Comment

^ Me too.

Wouldn't be surprised if it happened, but I imagine they have enough people in place to prevent it

Comment

clicked on this expecting a "who was in on it" type of thread... but to answer yours i didnt think diz was going to swing on math cause every time they had been around each other for like the year or two before that diz was all smiles... him and those crack city dweebs clearly planned it...

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
                clicked on this expecting a "who was in on it" type of thread... but to answer yours i didnt think diz was going to swing on math cause every time they had been around each other for like the year or two before that diz was all smiles... him and those crack city dweebs clearly planned it...
                It's not too far-fetched for that third round to have gotten to him

Then at the end when he realized he was losing and was DARED TWICE to do it, he probably lost it

I don't see it being a set up

Yes Grape Street crips were there but they've been there at his other battles

Comment

and if hitman or suge swings its going to be crazy cause suge always has a lot of people with him when he battles in jersey but at the same time hitman is real cool with jiwe who is an og blood from jersey so he wont be alone either

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                    Originally posted by casserole View Post
                    It's not too far-fetched for that third round to have gotten to him

Then at the end when he realized he was losing and was DARED TWICE to do it, he probably lost it

I don't see it being a set up

Yes Grape Street crips were there but they've been there at his other battles
                    yea but diz specifically wanted to do that to math and planned it with crack city... you can tell before his 3rd he gets all nervous cause he knows he's going to have to do what he planned and aktive and them had probably hyped him up when they first thought of it like "theres no way you can lose cause we'll all jump in anyway"... and thats why before the 3rd you hear a bunch of the crack city guys doing some weird noise (not the best way of explaining the noise, if you watch before diz starts his 3rd you can see it)... which is why diz started stumbling in his 3rd cause he knew what was coming... then at the end he says that shit out of nowhere: "you waste of life, i should punch you in your fucking face" or something like that, to play it off like thats why it happened, but it was just to bait math... math even tells him something like you happy now after math finished his third and diz smiles and is like yea, so he wasnt fuming about maths 3rd that just had finished.

Comment

and in a lot of peoples eyes diz won the first 2 rounds so i dont think he felt like he was losing (he clearly lost that 3rd though)

Comment

Whooooooooa I might have to watch it again

Weird noise?

Lmao you can't elaborate at all on that fam?

Comment

nvm on the noise... someone yells out crack city before diz's 3rd starts and aktive is like ooooooo ooooooo...

Comment

also diz has horrible form while throwing a punch smh... you can tell from that footage vs the math serius footage that math would wash diz in a fair one

Comment

Bruh come on wtf

You telling me about weird nose then saying to ignore it

You Tsu Surf reaching right now bruh bruh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X