Small room battles with a lot of big names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Small room battles with a lot of big names?

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
    Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Jaz was in the QP vs Chilla battle.

Wouldn't of been surprised whatsoever if Qp would of turnt her out and have her making money for him based on her reactions to his material.
    QPSONS in top form is napalm

I can't get through the entire bonnie battle without rewinding until I fall asleep

If someone put the money there I'd actually want to see him battle the Lorded
    WORD

Bruh i always felt him vs Lux should happen,have it in a spot like the Surf/Con battle at max...Qp would unfortunately be in a uphill(losing) battle off jump which is unfair if its on a main stage...in a bunker battle setting could work but the rds can't be restricted to such a low time limit 2min bs...it gotta be 4min rds minimum.

I prob will get slack for this but whatever...i sincerely felt Diz vs Lux on URL yrs ago could of been one of -if not THEE- greatest battle of all time.When i say that I'm thinking of 1st rd DNA Diz and Diz from the Canibus battle-that incarnation of Diz is unbeatable to 95-98% of battle rappers.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Wouldn't of been surprised whatsoever if Qp would of turnt her out and have her making money for him based on her reactions to his material.

I can't get through the entire bonnie battle without rewinding until I fall asleep

WORD

Bruh i always felt him vs Lux should happen,have it in a spot like the Surf/Con battle at max...Qp would unfortunately be in a uphill(losing) battle off jump which is unfair if its on a main stage...in a bunker battle setting could work but the rds can't be restricted to such a low time limit 2min bs...it gotta be 4min rds minimum.

I prob will get slack for this but whatever...i sincerely felt Diz vs Lux on URL yrs ago could of been one of -if not THEE- greatest battle of all time.When i say that I'm thinking of 1st rd DNA Diz and Diz from the Canibus battle-that incarnation of Diz is unbeatable to 95-98% of battle rappers.
      Yeah couldn't agree more with the second part

I have two thoughts:

1 dizasters rounds vs canibus are underrated

2 vs lux theoretically could still happen in the bunker if diz stops putting whatever up his nose. I'd honestly say it'd be best as a 2rounder like diz vs chiller

Comment

Originally posted by RICO_RAXKS View Post
        Originally posted by BORIS View Post
        Clips vs Roc small room vets around, City towers vs Top, Bigg K PG, Law vs Sno, Prep vs Saga,
        All FIRE.. Top fucked towers up

Small room battles fire.

Disagree wit you on that surf n holla shit tho , i just think they the gold standard on the mainstage , like they do the shit u need to do on the main stage extremely well... surf lyrical enough for a small room he beat niggas in a small room before.. & holla a beat anybody on a main stage.
        They are both fire in a small room BUT they are the only battlers I think are even better on a big stage. Everyone else i think is good on a main stage but is even better in a small room.

Comment

WORD

Yeah couldn't agree more with the second part

I have two thoughts:

1 dizasters rounds vs canibus are underrated

2 vs lux theoretically could still happen in the bunker if diz stops putting whatever up his nose. I'd honestly say it'd be best as a 2rounder like diz vs chiller
          :taxidriver:

I held Diz in such high regard for the longest,but as time went on,Diz is less and less a remnant of his former self...you only see brief and fleeting glimpses of the old him here and there.

Is Diz a legend-with out a fuckin doubt.Does he still have skills,of course but now he's grown to be too comfortable with battling and his approach to how he does it...he sort of just routinely draws water from the same well with varying and diminishing results,even on the verge of (if not completely over the top) cringeworthy at times.

He once was a threat to every kind of battle rapper and would have no problem taking a battle against whoever...now it seems he's pretty shook of battling Bigg K.You could clearly hear the fear in Diz voice when Caps asked him about that smh Thats not the Diz from yrs ago,Diz would gladly of taken that battle even if he was at the same point in his career back then while he waits for Hollow.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            Roc lights the big stages up, man.

So does Lux, and so does Cal (except vs Lux)
            I thought cal first vs lux was legit, but just like rosenberg vs reed no way he was beating lux that nite!
            Lux could've pulled some daylite shit and try and shit on stage amd they wouldve have went bunkers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hoytsmith View Post
              Magic vs chef trez was a nice battle!
              Tyrese and Ginuwine - we come singin with tanks

Zip up ya whole hood like bathing apes

MAGIC
              I've read people say that battle is debatable
              I think more petroleum on trez side but he was rapping,
              But people also forget magic battled him and ty law damn near back to back!

Comment

Originally posted by drshowtime View Post
                Originally posted by Str8 Ghostin View Post
                Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                Bigg K vs 9DM is fucking HILARIOUS, too

Illmac KNEW his mans was getting cooked
                My nigga I forgot about that battle! K was FIRE

What did he say some shit like

"Heat wavin' over 90 like a weekend in Sahara" that shit was dope
                Shooting with my foot on the pedal like time crisis
                YOOOO FORGOT ABOUT THAT

nigga that HAS to be top 5 OAT. Wasted on fuckin 9DM. When Bigg K have his next URL battle fuck it he need to say that shit again nobody would even notice
                Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

Magic vs chef trez was a nice battle!
                  Tyrese and Ginuwine - we come singin with tanks

Zip up ya whole hood like bathing apes

MAGIC
                  I've read people say that battle is debatable
                  I think more petroleum on trez side but he was rapping,
                  But people also forget magic battled him and ty law damn near back to back!
                  n out of those 6 rounds only his 2nd for ty law was underwhelming..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X