Why does Charlie Clips be fake yawning during his opponents rounds? lmao 😂

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Charlie Clips be fake yawning during his opponents rounds? lmao 😂

the crowd be going crazy and he's out there looking like a dumbass fake yawning and acting like his opponent isn't spazzing on his fatass 😂😂😂

Re: Why does Charlie Clips be fake yawning during his opponents rounds? lmao 😂

Low testosterone

Comment

Ppl don't notice but that's how clips triccs ppl into giving him wins. He does all the side shit like yawning, trying to talk to his opponent while they rapping, acting like what they spitting is garbage etc

Comment

He's a sore loser. I remember he was trying to convince the crowd that his battle with O-Red was debatable during the battle.
        Sabotage ENT
        "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

Ive noticed this before lol

Comment

because you got to see others do something in order to replicate it properly.

Comment

Cause he rather be at IHOP or Denny's
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Clips look like the type of nigga to syphon the cheese out of mozzarella sticks and toss away the shell
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

clips only does corny shit like that when he knows he is losing... he starts yawning, talking, complaining about time, and a bunch of other lame shit.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X