Re: K-Shine vs Gjonaj ....who wins??

Who cares
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    I would have rather been black than an orphan
    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

i liked the bonnie/40 nwx battle.

that straight outta compton parody scheme nwx did in their bonnie/40s face and it was hella offensive but funny so it made them laugh. that was dope.

Comment

Originally posted by hippoCritical View Post
        Originally posted by DefJukie View Post
        Aiite, if you think NWX is dope, then I guess we just have different opinions about battle rap. DNA/Kshine battles are the corniest battles of all time. They are always doing some fuckin spin around/fall on the ground fucking retardedness and relying on the dumbest gimmicks and not saying shit. Go watch DNA and shine vs Marv and quest. Their rounds are the cringiest shit ever. And of course, at one point shine gets his panties in a bunch and throws a tantrum, and if it wasn't for Marv and quest, they would've both got their asses stomped out by the Detroit crowd.

DNA and shine took clear Ls to:
        Verb and Holla
        Marv and Quest
        Roc and Surf
        Math and Cortez (terrible battle in general)
        Syah Boy and John John

Honestly, who have they beat?
        Chess and steams??
        I haven't seen the 40 baars battle but Id bet racks it was shitty
        40 bars/ bonnie vs nwx is the HIGHEST VIEWED battle on QOTR channel. its a classic you should watch it.

holla/verb battle was a classic.

they lost to GT fist time, beat surf/roc the 2nd time.

didnt watch chess/steams battle
        Man, the 2nd gun titles battle was a pity battle. GT just did that shit for the bag and didn't try or care at all. Meanwhile, lil NWX is trying their hearts out in order to save face from the completely embarrassing demolition that occurred the 1st time. Shit just makes you feel bad for them honestly.

Chess and steams battle was terrible, and they both sucked.

I like 40 and bonnie is aiite, so I might peep that
        You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

u guys care about battle rap more than the battle rappers do

imagine if this energy was channeled into something productive

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            I do agree that he has done corny shit

And doing the professor breakdown isn't that lame for a nigga that named himself "DNA", it kind of has its place imo
            Just because your opponent is lame, you gotta be a lame too? OK...
            Not at all

Your opponent's name is DNA

It was a creative way to break him down

Idk, I guess it just felt so forced to me with the whole lab coat and lesson plan or whatever. Like, that's really the type of thing that really gets 'The Most Respected Stage In Battle Rap' all hype? I honestly probably would've enjoyed that shit if it was on KOTD or something. Not hating on KOTD, but it's just a more fitting place for that kind of approach. The URL stage is supposed to be a sacred reprieve from all this fuck shit. The place where the best of the best bring their absolute A game because the crowd is supposedly the 'realest' crowd in battle rap and they won't tolerate no fuckery. But they ate that shit up... I guess I'm just pissed that it made me realize that the NY URL crowd is just filled with nerds like every other battle rap event
            You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

^ Nah I hear you man trust me

You're out your mind if you think the URL crowd is the same as KOTD's though lmao

Comment

It's in the delivery, I think. I also don't think Shine could get away with it these days

It was one of those things that was cool to see once, that you can be like "oh he broke him down creatively", but no one really would care to see again

Comment

Then again NWX was corny enough to do that mime shit and the crowd fucked with it

I do see what you mean though, it's not like I think that round was incredible

I just think he really wanted a win over DNA and to 3-0 DNA does mean something

Comment

I do agree that he has done corny shit

And doing the professor breakdown isn't that lame for a nigga that named himself "DNA", it kind of has its place imo
                    Just because your opponent is lame, you gotta be a lame too? OK...
                    Not at all

Your opponent's name is DNA

It was a creative way to break him down

Idk, I guess it just felt so forced to me with the whole lab coat and lesson plan or whatever. Like, that's really the type of thing that really gets 'The Most Respected Stage In Battle Rap' all hype? I honestly probably would've enjoyed that shit if it was on KOTD or something. Not hating on KOTD, but it's just a more fitting place for that kind of approach. The URL stage is supposed to be a sacred reprieve from all this fuck shit. The place where the best of the best bring their absolute A game because the crowd is supposedly the 'realest' crowd in battle rap and they won't tolerate no fuckery. But they ate that shit up... I guess I'm just pissed that it made me realize that the NY URL crowd is just filled with nerds like every other battle rap event
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBDVdU8LeA"]HEY YO STFU - YouTube[/ame]
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    I would have rather been black than an orphan
                    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by hippoCritical View Post
                      Originally posted by Lakim Shabazz View Post
                      Dna and shine vs the saurus and illmac>>>

YES!!!!

holy shit how has no one thought of this.

NWX vs WRC Champs.

fuck...

what platform?

URL? KOTD? UDUBB? Black Ice? Bullpen?

I KNOWNRIGHT !!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡!!!!!!! Aaahhhhhh the best battler rappers ever on the kotdurls and the best 8mile freestylers should battler.

Whhhhat platform you say brother?!?!?

How about your moms house podcast??
                      My chain cost a quarter mill imagine what I spent gun shoppin...

Comment

^ Nah I hear you man trust me

You're out your mind if you think the URL crowd is the same as KOTD's though lmao
                        You're right, URL crowds are way nerdier. How much of a fuckin rap nerd do you have to be to seriously have to stop a battle to scream and cheer at every single punchline that is spit during a battle? Even after standing around for hours and hours watching people over and over give super similar performances. I was watching Tay Roc vs Surf the other day, and the shots of the crowd are so fucking cringey. These idiots are seriously acting like their entire world's were shattered after every single punchline. And every single one of them looked like a total fuckboy. It was all a bunch of backpack looking dipshits with stupid hats, and the nastiest crack head looking hoes.

I love battle rap, and I grew up on URL battles, but even if I lived in NY I would not go to a URL event. Shit seems like torture

Comment

Uhhhhh

You need to go to a URL event bro

Comment

Not talking shit/judging and actually going to the events instead of posting about them>>>>

But whatever, judge all you want, I guess you're into hanging out with Lush One and Gully or something lmfaooo

Comment

Not talking shit/judging and actually going to the events instead of posting about them>>>>

But whatever, judge all you want, I guess you're into hanging out with Lush One and Gully or something lmfaooo
                              Says the guy that talks shit/judges more than anyone else on this forum in the past year

I bet you're one of those fuckin nerbirds front and center crossing your arms and yelling NWX on camera lol

Comment

I actually do nothing but respond to really judgmental people.

If you can't see that, that says more about you than anything else.

You're judging events that you have never been to.

I'm not doing that.

If you're so "not nerdy", go to a URL event, scream, "You're all nerds" and see if you can leave the venue without getting your ass whooped

It all sounds SOOOO CONVINCING from behind a keyboard, nigga

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X