Xfactor vs Goodz (Xfactor with GMB barz forreal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback Classic Xfactor vs Goodz (Xfactor with GMB barz forreal)

Just rewatching this i realized how bad X killed this man in the 1st round shiit got akwardly quiet when xfactor was talkin about insurance and life planning out there

Re: Xfactor vs Goodz (Xfactor with GMB barz forreal)

other than the last bars about impregnating a random thot and makin her wifey(lol) X 1st round was flawless and the crowd was hatin

Comment

How he works construction... gets off and just keeps on the clothes... has a job as a clown goes home and just keeps on the noise

Y'all eggs roll mein

Comment

It wasn't the right time for X to use that sort of angle. Goodz pretty much ended his career by appealing to the ignorance of the crowd. Goodz is too dangerous to use that kind of angle on. X should have just barred him.
        Sabotage ENT
        "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

^^ I disagree what made this battle happen was the fact that Goodz was always clowning X and other cats for being bums and not as fly as him X did the right thing some GMB 4real

the crowd hated not only bcause of the home thing but also because what X was saying could be directed to them.

X went to the bars route in the other rounds and they were kinda wack so yeah Goodz won but in my opinion X 1st made Goodz look real stupid lol

Comment

X got smoked 3-0... coming from a dude with insurance... the best kind

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X