• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakkboy will smoke Brizz

idk

who gives a fuck

fuck you

Re: Jakkboy will smoke Brizz

Who? Nobody knows this nobody. He hasn't even made a name for himself with multiple URL battles.

Jakkboy lost to a nigga called moon aka moonface. Oldhead that battled Serius Jones on fightklub.

Comment

[MENTION=5091]DieSlow[/MENTION] good look bumping this for Boris, I told him if he made this thread and Maine has this huge buzz mad people will respond

Let's all see what happens.

Comment

This thread has more replies than your t top battle thread? So his buzz is bigger than tops lmao. Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

^ It's not about replies, it's about people actually agreeing with you.

There's the sarcastic post that opened up the thread, and me and DieSlow, who think Brizz would beat Jakk

Comment

So this huge "buzz" of people thinking Jakk would smoke Brizz, so far, is just you.

Let's see if that changes.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              Who? Nobody knows this nobody. He hasn't even made a name for himself with multiple URL battles.

Jakkboy lost to a nigga called moon aka moonface. Oldhead that battled Serius Jones on fightklub.

U took the time & went and searched up a nobody that nonody knows and found this nobody's old battle and posted it but couldn't tell me ONE line from the brizz n ars battl le better than the jakkboy haymaker? Lol ite..

Comment

Where are all the people that agree with you, Boris?

That's all we want to know.

It's very simple to understand.

Comment

"It's not about replies it's about people agreeing" ???? So if people agree with me that means his buzz is high? How does an opiniom dictate a buzz lmao, u are reaching for the moooooon... so if I make a thread on ave smoking mook & no one agrees does that mean Ave buzz is non existent lmao?

Comment

BORIS killing JD.

fight back poofter

Comment

"This huge buzz of people thinking jakkboy would smokd brizz" what a struggle sentence lmao, you really out here tryna correlate an opinion with a buzz? Where are u going with thisssss... Atleast Dieslow be making sense

Comment

I think ave would beat rex, verb, lux n mook in the same night... make a thread on that n lets see how many agree with me, if nobody agrees that means he has no buzz... correct?

Comment

So....this idea of Jakkboy Maine having a huge buzz is really just Boris talking to himself?

Got it.

Pretty much confirms what I thought.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Brizz would beat JBM, pretty easily.
                            But it doesn't matter, I think I like JBM's persona and charisma more, his interviews are super entertaining and he has a gimmick going on attacking all the vets and what not.

JBM is the only new person I actually think is entertaining, ryda, chef trez, ave, everyone else is boring asf 2 me.

Comment

So are u really trying to say that if people don't agree with me that he'll beat brizz he has no buzz? Is that what ur saying loooooool #DOOOTTTTT

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X