in 2017, should i compare url trailer views wit kotd battle views to give nerds hope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in 2017, should i compare url trailer views wit kotd battle views to give nerds hope?

lot of fans been messaging me saying to give kotd a chance in views so i thought to myself that since url battles get 6x or 7x the amount of views kotd battles did in 2016, and the fact url is gettin more popular in 2017 while kotd id dying, we could be seeing url battles getting up to 10x the amount of views of kotd battles.

so instead, should i compare url trailer views with actual kotd main event battle views? i still think url would win but it will at least be closer so nerdbirds wont have to kill themselves lmaoooooo

Re: in 2017, should i compare url trailer views wit kotd battle views to give nerds h

On some real shit, URL about to leave a lot of motherfuckers in the dust.

SMIDDDDDACK

Comment

Re: in 2017, should i compare url trailer views wit kotd battle views to give nerds h

imo your views tally threads are super ghey, but would genuinely like to see this comparison. please do it !

also, comparing how leagues views have changed over 2016 (2015 Dec. 31 to 2016 dec. 31) would be really cool to compare to (both as a whole and as a %).

Comment

They will be slicing their own wrists.
        Originally posted by I AM GAY
        I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Oh my god Choppa wit ANOTHA ONE
          Nerdbirds throw up on yourself

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X