Blackout 7 is around the corner? What type of matchups are you hoping for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackout 7 is around the corner? What type of matchups are you hoping for?

im just talking bout gjonaj performance iunno, those raptor vs gjonaj was dope.

daylyt battle day flopped

Comment

that battle was debateable to me. watched it hella times

Comment

2-1 either way depending on preference

Comment

arcane vs JVL

Comment

tony d on kotd would be a dream come true, needs to happen.

Tony d vs Head Ice !!!

Comment

JVL is fucking trash lmfaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                Danny didn't take this as serious as he should've. Wrong battle to call Hollow out.

Gjonaj looked good here.

Wonder what both of their next KOTD match-ups will be.
                Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                When the highlight of a battle is some lights going out it is not a classic, sorry

I also had DM clearly beating him

.................... And again

Comment

Bro you claim I'm obsessed with you

You're the one stalking all my old posts

What is wrong with saying a battle is decent but "not a classic"

Lmfaoooo

Comment

None of this is as embarrassing as not being able to spell the words that you haven't been able to spell

Including "our"

You contradict yourself every day - sometimes every hour on this website

And I'm "exposed" for saying a battle is decent but not a classic?

Get an education.

Comment

[MENTION=17068]BORIS[/MENTION] you claim I'm "obsessed" when I quote you in the same thread

You just went back a shitload of posts and quoted me twice.

Care to rationalize?

Comment

U be lying. You're trying to push this Gjonaj is trash agenda so you changed your narrative. You said he had a good battle and danny didn't come with it.....now he got CLEARLY beat? just keep it consistent, don't be afraid to be yourself smh.

You said my name in this thread when I wasn't even in it, so don't try to flip the obsession angle on me, you spoke on me first once again otherwise I wouldn't of even said anything.

lol @ making a struggle exposure thread for someone who ''contradicts themselves hourly & can't spell....'' smh.

Comment

Yet you still claim anyone who quotes anyone is obsessed

You do realize you contradict yourself constantly?

Or are you just delusional?

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                            JVL is fucking trash lmfaoooo
                            Thought you were gonna keep my name out your mouth? I guess it's kind of like how you made all those farewell threads and came back immediately?

Be safe though

Comment

^ you never agreed to it. I have zero problem doing it.

Comment

I also think you are trash compared to battle rappers today. Maybe you've been practicing this entire time and you are Lux.

It was in response to a post

You went out of your way to mention me days ago just like you have under aliases a hundred times. You said you were leaving the site way more than I ever did

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X