In This Thread, we rap like Jerry Wess using 2 random things to make a bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official In This Thread, we rap like Jerry Wess using 2 random things to make a bar

video for reference

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Q33kT9-hQ?t=13[/ame]

"Im like a Trampoline outside the Funeral....I get it jumpin' off the Rip"
    KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: In This Thread, we rap like Jerry Wess using 2 random things to make a bar

Never understood the Jerry wess hype dude fukin garbage

Comment

Your bitch said I'm like Santa on a busy Christmas, I got a big sack Hahahahah

Comment

I'm a fart on a ice cube. That means I'm gassed cuz im cool.

Comment

Just ate some Campbell's and smoked a doobie. I'm souped up and dope.

Comment

An acrobat and a keyboard. Bitch I'm flipping keys.

Comment

Hillary Clinton and an infant. I'm a loser baby.

Comment

A penis and a firearm. That's right I cock guns.

Comment

When you're lonely on Twitter and Jesus on a cross. DMX and T-Pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulus View Post
                    Your bitch said I'm like Santa on a busy Christmas, I got a big sack Hahahahah
                    So there is such a thing as a non-busy Christmas ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                      An acrobat and a keyboard. Bitch I'm flipping keys.
                      AHHHHHH!!!!! WRECKLESS CRAZY!!!

Welder with a shortage of steel, when l fire lead

I keep a bunch of rounds for these whites, cauliflower head

It ain't a southern kitchen when you see grease in the trap

and it ain't a lovely picnic when you dirt nap

Comment

It's like a piece of clothing in the trash, cuz this a garbage thread
                        You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Why we acting like Chess doesn't occasionally have bars like this and we gas the hell out of them?
                          Originally posted by Spect3r
                          1) Friends? what friends? These guys go on stage for a pay check and snitch on each other... there are no friends Laura
                          Originally posted by TheTribunal
                          I'd say this thread is getting ugly, but it started with NuNu Nellz.
                          :xtothaz:

Comment

Originally posted by DefJukie View Post
                            It's like a piece of clothing in the trash, cuz this a garbage thread
                            Originally posted by Spect3r
                            1) Friends? what friends? These guys go on stage for a pay check and snitch on each other... there are no friends Laura
                            Originally posted by TheTribunal
                            I'd say this thread is getting ugly, but it started with NuNu Nellz.
                            :xtothaz:

Comment

Like a hooker & a sleep therapist,im spreadin da zzz's (Disease)....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X