Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman is an idiot

Hitman vs. Suge belongs on URL.

Hitman shows no loyalty and decreases the odds of a classic battle by forcing it on UDUBB, probably the most inconsistent league in the world in terms of production quality.

Who's whispering dumb advice in his ear, or did he come up with this on his own?

Stupid.

Re: Hitman is an idiot

Business, url already stopped the battle once. And hitman be tripping, but Url stop negotiating with some folks and giving tbise old heads lux mook, a stupid amount of money for what?? They never proved anythinh in this era, I would be mad of we took brand from a shoe store, to entertainment halls, but niggas that aint rapped in years get the big money once they realize they can come back and get a piece. Lux ass wouldve been a lion den retired legend asking me for $40000 and for what??? This like Profesional sports is a business, and of smack wanted ot on there he would've have told other leagues is open, in that case why not let it happen years ago on Gorrilla war fare?

Comment

Originally posted by morningglory View Post
      Hitman vs. Suge belongs on URL.

Hitman shows no loyalty and decreases the odds of a classic battle by forcing it on UDUBB, probably the most inconsistent league in the world in terms of production quality.

Who's whispering dumb advice in his ear, or did he come up with this on his own?

Stupid.
      You want some morningwood in your morninggloryhole

Comment

Hitman is garbage, people don't watch for what he has to say they watch to see his choreography and whatever gay shit him an his brother have came up with. Suge will 3-0 him.
        https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

^man lots of hostility for Christmas morn, u must woke up by yo self!

Comment

Originally posted by hoytsmith View Post
            ^man lots of hostility for Christmas morn, u must woke up by yo self!
            nah at one point he was my favourite battler but he been getting by for a while now by performance alone
            https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

^ i feel u

Comment

Originally posted by TipZ View Post
                Hitman is garbage, people don't watch for what he has to say they watch to see his choreography and whatever gay shit him an his brother have came up with. Suge will 3-0 him.
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

aint no loyalty... business is business

Comment

Originally posted by TipZ View Post
                    Suge not about to 3-0 shit bruh. That shit he did vs Surf was Ass and that was another big highlight battle for him. I don't think Hitman got crazy bars either, but he knows how to snatch the crowd away from you... Quickly too I might add.
                    Ima call it right now. Hitman 1st round is going to be too much for Suge.

Crowd Control / Performance is part of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
                      He would have gotten more money on URL.

Comment

Originally posted by morningglory View Post
                        Originally posted by casserole View Post
                        He would have gotten more money on URL.
                        Smack/URL haven't talked to hitman in 3 years about business according to smack's new interview...

Comment

Hitman is slow, end of story

He's got something that can slide land

Comment

Hitman aint shit... Once upon a time he was somebody to listen out for... But that was during what I consider the peaks of his career... Back when he was on Street Status with those bullshit braids Battling Yung ILL...A few battles on URL..but thats it...Like someone else posted... It's about his routines while battling that fills up a venue not the actual shit he says....Niggas coming to hear a REMIX like Puff on the airways in the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by RazorBack187 View Post
                              Hitman aint shit... Once upon a time he was somebody to listen out for... But that was during what I consider the peaks of his career... Back when he was on Street Status with those bullshit braids Battling Yung ILL...A few battles on URL..but thats it...Like someone else posted... It's about his routines while battling that fills up a venue not the actual shit he says....Niggas coming to hear a REMIX like Puff on the airways in the 90's

o so suge winning ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X