We gonna sit back and pretend like Gjonaj not 10-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We gonna sit back and pretend like Gjonaj not 10-1

lmfao y i jd pissed and piss still exists???
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
      He couldn't do a goddamn thing with Real Deal.
      THIS.

Comment

stopped reading at "lux loss to hollow"

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

gjonaj undefeated. /thread

Comment

His raptor battle is suprising maybe his best performance since GUTTA, it might even be better than his born performance, 11-1 is incredible though.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

Just double checked. This thread had potential. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                His raptor battle is suprising maybe his best performance since GUTTA, it might even be better than his born performance, 11-1 is incredible though.
                How gjonaj 11-1 when he undefeated.

Guess some battles judged with more reaches than dot excuses than diz an delusions than stan boys.

Gjonaj running through battle rap.

Comment

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post

Guess some battles judged with more reaches than dot excuses than diz an delusions than stan boys.

IMO I knew he was going to lose that from the get go. And the only reason why is because I saw the stipulations and Prep time and knew Diz had to do it like this to win. And he choked so as much as I feel he'll beat Dizaster if they rematched. I can't give him that one. He shouldn't of took it under those conditions.

Comment

IMO I knew he was going to lose that from the get go. And the only reason why is because I saw the stipulations and Prep time and knew Diz had to do it like this to win. And he choked so as much as I feel he'll beat Dizaster if they rematched. I can't give him that one. He shouldn't of took it under those conditions.
                    one round choke loses the round.

Diz even that out by reading off his phone two rounds. Solomon called him.out on that ish. did the same vs dumb an sketch so it ain't a fluke.

Diz also stole from.numerous sources including past opponents said to him.

2012 fake dizaster-Arcane said to diz.

Diz speak like ghjtd g g g -lock to diz.

cousin balki perfect strangers- lock to diz

wings in the sky like the batman signal-Danny myers round 2 vs bigg k.. Diz bit word for word.

cab driver bit- dna to diz. Diz repeats to gjonaj.

jayblac- let's not act like Diz didn't steal my four giant shells coming at you.

bellhop gjonaj- Diz bellhop line.

there's more..

if y'all ignore all that ish an just go off "presence" an popularity...

amazing how Diz don't mind dressing up as em to battle some cat dressed as him but "couldn't make it" to mecca to battle gjonaj who from Detroit in Detroit where Diz idol from. yet claim Gjonaj want to be the stan of em an not the man himself who a multimillionaire from his own city.

Diz only took the second. Gjonaj bars were all direct factual bars bout Diz.

Diz was nothing more than what cats said to him vs another "arab" in front of his studio audience at home with his crew providing him emotional support vs a rookie no less.

Gjonaj killed his PG on url. Diz stunk up the main stage vs a wash up rex.

no biggie. Diz been losing for years now so bad a cat who ain't battle live in 15 years embarrassed him at home with gangsta nursery rhymes an his homie had him cryin on total slaghturd

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

why? hollow won clearly
                      KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Gjonaj definitely lost to That Kid J.C.

Comment

one round choke loses the round.

Diz even that out by reading off his phone two rounds. Solomon called him.out on that ish. did the same vs dumb an sketch so it ain't a fluke.

Diz also stole from.numerous sources including past opponents said to him.

2012 fake dizaster-Arcane said to diz.

Diz speak like ghjtd g g g -lock to diz.

cousin balki perfect strangers- lock to diz

wings in the sky like the batman signal-Danny myers round 2 vs bigg k.. Diz bit word for word.

cab driver bit- dna to diz. Diz repeats to gjonaj.

jayblac- let's not act like Diz didn't steal my four giant shells coming at you.

bellhop gjonaj- Diz bellhop line.

there's more..

if y'all ignore all that ish an just go off "presence" an popularity...

amazing how Diz don't mind dressing up as em to battle some cat dressed as him but "couldn't make it" to mecca to battle gjonaj who from Detroit in Detroit where Diz idol from. yet claim Gjonaj want to be the stan of em an not the man himself who a multimillionaire from his own city.

Diz only took the second. Gjonaj bars were all direct factual bars bout Diz.

Diz was nothing more than what cats said to him vs another "arab" in front of his studio audience at home with his crew providing him emotional support vs a rookie no less.

Gjonaj killed his PG on url. Diz stunk up the main stage vs a wash up rex.

no biggie. Diz been losing for years now so bad a cat who ain't battle live in 15 years embarrassed him at home with gangsta nursery rhymes an his homie had him cryin on total slaghturd
                          talkkkkkkkkk to emmmmmmmm

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X