URL Jersey Fresstyle (Tsu Surf shows who is the real king of Jersey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback Classic URL Jersey Fresstyle (Tsu Surf shows who is the real king of Jersey)

In the day that URL will drop another surf classic lets rewatch this classic freestyle as soon as Surf started spittin with his cryin flow Ars was like......

Re: URL Jersey Fresstyle (Tsu Surf shows who is the real king of Jersey)

"Like a muslim banana boat, I'll leave his koofie split " I can't believe red really said that....
    You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

^lmao

Comment

Lol the video where shine told surf "even with a condom you couldn't fuck with me" popped up in the suggestions. Pink coat shine

Comment

^ The way punchlines has evolved is pretty hilarious lmao

Comment

GAWWWD HEADDDD. SMFH. The gap between Lux and everybody else just too much.

You kno this mission's impossible no cruise baby u bound to hit obstacles.....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X