X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I fucks with Coytez but this drug shit is MAD DRY

Originally posted by frank rizzo View Post
    traffiickings selling drugs
    [MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION] deadly weapon isnt just a gun or knife it could have been a pipe or something like that

drews fat
    then what's the difference between assault with a weapon and assault with a deadly weapon?
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

i dunno the difference if you can be charged for a deadly weapon if you have training in fisticuffs n hurt someone
      ~even if you dont have a weapon at all~
      Originally posted by Penguin
      the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
      Originally posted by soDAMcluless
      so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

hollohan did say he uses his hands for everything

such as holding weapons
        Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

coretz drysnitched for sure......battle rap is a joke.....dudes aint built the way they try 2 potrsay themselves..if u a battle rapper and you use shockvalue lines all day..(pat stay)(porich) disrepcting the dead and peoples kids...you have no talent.y cant you attack the persons persoanl self, how he looks how he acts ect, y bring dead famly members or retarted famly members or ppls kids involved... 2 many pussys in battle rap that dont stand for the shit they say..they just say it to get a reaction....faggots....

Comment

if you've been charged for drug trafficking and did time for it, me speaking on it in a battle is not dry snitching. it's funny how you fags here try to reach just to discredit Cortez's schemes.

I'm not even a big fan of his, but this last battle was flawless. Stop hating.

There are no rules in battle rap. I can't believe yall question this after what Pat Stay had to say to Marv Won in their battle about his kid brother.
            Follow me on Twitter: @DameFresh

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
              i didnt like it just for the fact it was Arcanish.

but apart from that ya anytin goes

"hes just jealous my sisters alive !"

loool
              It was a little too Arcanish. Rubbed me the wrong way. Nh.
              my favorite drink is cherry pop

Comment

This. Snitches get stitches n left in ditches.
                Originally posted by Panda
                otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Get2ThePesci View Post
                  if you disagree your a new age faggot battle fan who only cares about his own entertainment and has no values IRL

www.stepyourlifegameUP.com
                  I get what your saying and I agree. I think its No Hold Barred but some of this shock value bullshit is wack and fuck dry snitchin. Everyone should have morals. Mines is not to dry snitch..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DameFresh View Post
                    if you've been charged for drug trafficking and did time for it, me speaking on it in a battle is not dry snitching. it's funny how you fags here try to reach just to discredit Cortez's schemes.

I'm not even a big fan of his, but this last battle was flawless. Stop hating.

There are no rules in battle rap. I can't believe yall question this after what Pat Stay had to say to Marv Won in their battle about his kid brother.
                    Nah u speaking on a prior trafficking charge aint dry snitchin, but Bruce died when Jeff was on house arrest.

Think on that a second before u respond.
                    otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by 1NTHACHAMBER View Post
                      Nah u speaking on a prior trafficking charge aint dry snitchin, but Bruce died when Jeff was on house arrest.

Think on that a second before u respond.
                      and if you completely comprehended the scheme, he said Hollohan got Bruce B started with drugs. Meaning he sold and taught him how to use drugs initially. You think a drug addict stops using because their primary source is locked up? No, they find the drugs elsewhere. Just think.

Comment

Ahhh so you're in agreeance that Bruce B had no choice in whether he accepted drugs into his life to begin with, and had zero choice on whether they ended up taking his life?

This is the long and short of it. Either its true and Cortez effectively dry snitched, or it isnt true and Cortez picked a terrible target to try and sway a decision in a rap battle. Either is a good look no matter how u or anyone else slice it.

Do I hate Cortez? Nah just calling it as it should b called. If it wasnt public knowledge already and someone put a bug in his ear he should have had enough discretion to not put it on blast. Since Bruce passed his brother to name one has been following kotd from afar. Who knows maybe he was in the crowd at BO. Maybe he didnt know Hollohan introed his dead bro to drugs (if its even true) and maybe just maybe it should have been left that way. But go on with your narrowminded viewpoint. Anything goes in life just like anything goes in a rap battle but sometimes discretion is the best course of action. Nuff said.
                        otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by 1NTHACHAMBER View Post
                          Ahhh so you're in agreeance that Bruce B had no choice in whether he accepted drugs into his life to begin with, and had zero choice on whether they ended up taking his life?

This is the long and short of it. Either its true and Cortez effectively dry snitched, or it isnt true and Cortez picked a terrible target to try and sway a decision in a rap battle. Either is a good look no matter how u or anyone else slice it.

Do I hate Cortez? Nah just calling it as it should b called. If it wasnt public knowledge already and someone put a bug in his ear he should have had enough discretion to not put it on blast. Since Bruce passed his brother to name one has been following kotd from afar. Who knows maybe he was in the crowd at BO. Maybe he didnt know Hollohan introed his dead bro to drugs (if its even true) and maybe just maybe it should have been left that way. But go on with your narrowminded viewpoint. Anything goes in life just like anything goes in a rap battle but sometimes discretion is the best course of action. Nuff said.
                          You sir, are proving yourself to be an idiot. Cortez said he introduced him to drugs, meaning he played a part in it. He didn't say Hollohan is solely responsible, he said he helped. You obviously haven't known anyone that has been addicted. They can't shake that shit. If you're responsible for starting them on a habit they can't kick, that's a real indictment on your character.

Then you ramble some dumb shit about his brother watchin the battle or watever. Like come on man, anything to prove a point right? Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
                            choking on purpose <<<<< anything Cortez did in that battle tbh
                            What about when Cortez choked on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by JOBone View Post
                              What about when Cortez choked on purpose?

lmfao

Comment

yo pesci what about tha time you were tryna air hfk out for saying ya'll dont know who ur fuckin with and you could get shot? then you go on RM and tell the whole world about it... THATS DRY SNITCHING!!
                                stfu and dance hoe. your a entertainer you aint no boss so stay in your lane.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X