• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: KOTD - The Bunker (Dec 10th) Update & Discussion Thread

This is the last time I cop a ppv tbh

Comment

Don't bring Smack into this weirdo how you defend this shit is beyond me Al Manak

Think about it

We pay 20 dollars to see this shit and it's way worse than the people who pay nothing

So I pay 20 dollars vs the people who at the most contribute a couple pennies with their views

I pay like 50,000% more than those people and don't even get the same entertainment as them

It's a horrible fucking deal/business model and I only do it because I love battle rap

Try to rationalize how that makes sense without looking like a complete fucking moron.

And....go.

Comment

I'm kinda glad they didn't make me watch the rest of that 3rd

Comment

Pay thousands of multiple times more than the people who get it for free.

For maybe half the entertainment.

You're an idiot.

Comment

It's literally punishing people that pay.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post

You're an idiot.
              Yeah they should give you a free tshirt when you cop the ppv

Comment

They should do SOMETHING

Nigga offer a discount at the KOTD store

Because I've supported and basically looked at it as a donation

lmao

Comment

As long as aye verb vs thesaurus and b dot and Cortez don't fuck it's all good I'm glad I didn't pay for shit not worth it

Comment

you didn't buy the ppv for Ron Compton vs Yak da Ripper, you're whining for the sake of whining

and if you haven't enjoyed any of the bunker events after paying over $80 for them already, then why would you buy this one expecting any different

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution
                      Originally posted by Davecrackk View Post
                      Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post

You're an idiot.
                      Yeah they should give you a free tshirt when you cop the ppv
                      I want them KOTD sneakers
                      Lmaooooooo

Comment

Yeah they should make like a kotd reward system or something.

Comment

It's funny how saying someone wears echo is a diss in kotd when in reality a disproportionate number of KOTD fans probably wear echo compared to the rest of the world. Imagine what it's going to like being the guy in the KOTD hoodie 10 years from now. smh

Comment

Ron Compton broke the fucking ppv man.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                              you didn't buy the ppv for Ron Compton vs Yak da Ripper, you're whining for the sake of whining

and if you haven't enjoyed any of the bunker events after paying over $80 for them already, then why would you buy this one expecting any different
                              It isn't "whining" when I specifically state and prove how the people that actually make the events POSSIBLE get PENALIZED, NONE of which you addressed, which is unsurprising to me.

I pay because I want to support the culture, and have the means to do so without it meaning anything.

The fact that people with families and bills that affect their economic standing actually support this shit is astounding to me.

It is a terrible thing to literally make someone feel bad for buying something.

The fact that ANYONE buys this shit, they should be grateful. Because if anyone asks me (and it happens often) "yo, should I cop the Bunker?" I tell them no every time because of shit like this.

And this shit has happened in the middle of dope battles, that I DID want to see.

Now go cape for KOTD without making any sense weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by REAL AFD View Post
                                It's funny how saying someone wears echo is a diss in kotd when in reality a disproportionate number of KOTD fans probably wear echo compared to the rest of the world. Imagine what it's going to like being the guy in the KOTD hoodie 10 years from now. smh
                                What you didn't cop sumting nice for ya girl . Bro

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X