Are yall somehow affiliated with GTEC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are yall somehow affiliated with GTEC?

Let me first say I really appreciate the Swave/Ice battle being released, I really do. I also wish someone would tell me if its possible to watch the battles after the event for these gtec cards like you could for Blackout2 and Id just buy it.
    That said, I do have some curiosity questions: I'm sure this will be just be thought of as a way of bitching for not getting something for free, which I guess in a roundabout way it is. Just wondering why yall would bootleg BO2 (which I bought anyway)entirely but somehow not last nights shit except for the Swave/Ice?
    Are these 500+ posters getting more than just this battle logo free? I can't beat myself up about that ,its only been like 3 mos.,I have just over that on the other site in over 13 months.
    I come here a lot and there isnt a whole lot of action to be postin 500 times, I've enjoyed the Jungle battles and a few other obscure battle shit here and there, but outside of that its a lot of very clickish inside circle type shit that, if yu ain't in,leaves no reason to reply to,jus sayin.

I thought that was the whole shtick of this site-"a renegade site,bringing that shit to the community,like it or not"-You crashed into the game off of the "Follow the Leader" bootlegs, thats what yu built this on-just wondering whats changed.

Re: Are yall somehow affiliated with GTEC?

I think it has to do with dutch vega n sara khana being registered on the elite otbva site, however i did wanna see all the battles too, the card was bland though tbh except ice vs sevah so Im good

Comment

nothing really changed

otbva never really made an effort to bootleg shit...it just happens and then our logo gets thrown up on there. its not like 1 person is in charge of otbva....everyone is free to do what they want with very few restrictions.

Comment

ya what morgzy said

otbva as a site aint bootleggin or postin shit, its just a platform cuz theres no rules

someone named iRandomGuy bootlegged bo2 n posted it, n i swear on my momma that aint any of us and his ip dont match any other user

someone name Real Nigga Haircut posted the head ice swave one cuz i guess thats the one he was interested in n decided to record.

None of it is bein done by otbva as a site n peeps like both KOTD n GTEC

Comment

Fair enough, makes sense. Thanks for the civil responses.--------------------------Ok now :attn shady fuckers-I need Moneybags/RealDeal please

Comment

Originally posted by neanderthol View Post
            Let me first say I really appreciate the Swave/Ice battle being released, I really do. I also wish someone would tell me if its possible to watch the battles after the event for these gtec cards like you could for Blackout2 and Id just buy it.
            That said, I do have some curiosity questions: I'm sure this will be just be thought of as a way of bitching for not getting something for free, which I guess in a roundabout way it is. Just wondering why yall would bootleg BO2 (which I bought anyway)entirely but somehow not last nights shit except for the Swave/Ice?
            Are these 500+ posters getting more than just this battle logo free? I can't beat myself up about that ,its only been like 3 mos.,I have just over that on the other site in over 13 months.
            I come here a lot and there isnt a whole lot of action to be postin 500 times, I've enjoyed the Jungle battles and a few other obscure battle shit here and there, but outside of that its a lot of very clickish inside circle type shit that, if yu ain't in,leaves no reason to reply to,jus sayin.

I thought that was the whole shtick of this site-"a renegade site,bringing that shit to the community,like it or not"-You crashed into the game off of the "Follow the Leader" bootlegs, thats what yu built this on-just wondering whats changed.
            lmaooooooooo U mad pappaz?!?! lml

idk homey tbh, it ain't like they can't, they know DAMN well I!!!!!... took a stance that i support bootlegging period...

maybe if the KOTD staff ain't act so bitchmade boutthat situation they wouldn't gotten bootlegged so bad lml, i mean niggaz was making threats to never ppv again if they got bootlegged, idk bout u, but that MAKES me WANT to do some shit, i love to see a grown ass man makes threats n promises i Know DAMN well he can't/wont keep! lmaooo

don't YOU?!?! lmaooooooooo
            Sincerely,
            Paragraphs Vega

Comment

[MENTION=3406]neanderthol[/MENTION] I'm just fuckin w/ u tbh... don't get homotional... is jokes...
              Sincerely,
              Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Originally posted by neanderthol View Post

smh we gotta stop that clique shit real talk its scaring ppl away and leaving them no reason to post I know what this guy means. also I agree def bullshit that kotd got bootlegged so hard and GTEC didnt, I think a lot of it had to do with it being the second battle event in a week. kotd got done dirty tho & I dont agree with it, shits mad retarded, lots of variables that makes things happen the way things happen tho

Comment

no one got done dirty

u got a point tho maybe with it being a week after kotd, maybe whichever one came first woulda got bootlegged harder n ppl was tired by the tiem 2nd one came round

Comment

oh yeah @neandthrol, most people here bought the BO2 stream too....a lot of people didnt buy the GTEC stream cuz of irl shit they had to do; like work, b-day parties, etc.

otbva likes both leagues tbh

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
                      smh we gotta stop that clique shit real talk its scaring ppl away and leaving them no reason to post I know what this guy means. also I agree def bullshit that kotd got bootlegged so hard and GTEC didnt, I think a lot of it had to do with it being the second battle event in a week. kotd got done dirty tho & I dont agree with it, shits mad retarded, lots of variables that makes things happen the way things happen tho

i think THATs the REAL case tbh... i DO NOT believe that anyone on this site was like "Yo chill b... Chill, we cool w/ Dutch so don't bootleg" lmaooooo

HIGHLY DOUBT That shit b...

i think its a matter of the variables, who knows if iRandom Guy was even watching the GTEC ppv feed, who knows who did/didn't record the GTEC event.. i think like Craig said, realniggahaircut just wanted to put that 1 up...

i think OTBVA still stands for exactly what it always did...

i was happy to see the Draft League event got bootlegged... even if it was just 1 video also... so i don't think anybody did/didn't bootleg for "clickish" reasons...

i DO think that some of the ppl on this site just been here longer, making them kinda like the "cool cats"... but tbh, i see them arguing amongst themselves more than w/ anyone else... so i really don't see the clickish behavior other cats talk bout, but then again, i don't notice lots of shit...
                      Sincerely,
                      Paragraphs Vega

Comment

yeah, like we said a hundred times....we hate each other, but still got each others backs

doesnt matter if old or new

Comment

crazy opinions = tyler and internet muscle

but they just being dickheads 90% of the time...where the rest of us are dickheads 60% of the time

Comment

this site is cool tbh. i just don't post that much but i been following this site since sept. what makes it really cool is that willy doesn't post here.

Comment

Originally posted by Murk Luciano View Post
                              this site is cool tbh. i just don't post that much but i been following this site since sept. what makes it really cool is that willy doesn't post here.
                              Thats true.

97% of the people here WILL tell you 100% of their opinion. We dont dickride for no reason.
                              Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                              I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X