Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SMACK/URL Presents: CHEF TREZ vs RYDA

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
    He just lost to Shaun Livingston and BadNewZ but i'm bugging? I'm sorry he not a God to me like he is to you'll. Prep NICE in a small room, Trez NICE in a small room it'll be a Good battle. He would not wash Prep in a small room, Knock it off. Are u not allowed to have a difference of opinion on here anymore lol? do all are thoughts and opinions need to coincide and fall in line with one another.
    Pretty sure it's the fact that you present your opinion like a complete tool/douchebag/fuckboy.

You also in the last sentence said "are" instead of "our" but I'm sure, given the fact that you have consistently not been able to spell words that 99% of us had mastered by the age of five, that this is all a big coincidence.

Comment

Now think up something really witty.

Comment

U sooooooooooooo right, you know what I need to do better so I've decided I'll average over 120 posts a day and post over 30000x in the next 8 months in every single thread every single day, all day and night, then MAYBE just maybe my spelling will be impeccable and when I see a typo I'll use that as a bases to declare my superiority to that individual on a battle rap internet forum.

Comment

I'm pretty honest about my post count.

My bank account and life in general is great too, I just like battle rap.

You do realize that doesn't really change anything I said, though?

And it should be clear to you at this point I'm not the only one you come across annoying to.

But tell me about my post count again while you misspell a word like fucking "our"

OUR, nigga.

Comment

I hope you realize as a grown man that is not a word that you should be spelling incorrectly.

But of course you won't.

I only point it out because you damn near misspell an elementary word every day.

Today's was just...wow.

Exceptional stuff, man.

I'd suggest going back and getting a diploma of some sort.

Comment

Nigga said I present my opinion like a 'complete tool/douchebag/fuckbo'. U sound like an irate mother y do I get you so upset. I could be doing worse things like going to youtube, typing in your username, finding a random video and making a struggle exposure thread..... waida minut

Comment

It took me 20 seconds.

You do realize that all you're doing is looking stupid, right?

I'm not "irate". I could care less. I've stated multiple times that I have friends out of jail and that my life is great.

You can do this whole "you post a lot and you sound so mad!" routine, but it never works, never has,

And honestly people here just think you're a fuckboy.

They don't really care about you - they just think you're a fuckboy

Not sure how that's tough to understand, but I am talking to someone who couldn't spell "our"

LMAO

Comment

I'M BORIS I MISSPELL 3 LETTER WORDS BUT UH....UH....YOU SOUND MAD AND POST A LOT! AND THAT SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE YOU FEEL BAD EVEN THOUGH I LITERALLY HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE OF A 5 YEAR OLD!

YEAH!

MAN I SURE GOT THIS GUY!

Nigga you can't spell ONE SYLLABLE WORDS.

Go THAT way (Pun voice)

Comment

Nigga thinking up every insult in the world right now while he's gonna try hard as hell not to bring up the fact he couldn't spell....

Drum roll....

OUR.

Comment

''And honestly people here just think you're a fuckboy.''

They don't really care about you - they just think you're a fuckboy''

You genuinely care about this forum LOL. You're all just accounts on a battle rap forum sharing opinions, your actual existence isn't fathomed by me beyond the confines of this website. I don't view you as a human being. You don't exist to me. I'm not emotionally invested like u my guy I don't know what u think this is. I said are instead of our... ok. Do you think a typo is in anyway more pathetic than averaging over a 120 posts a day and writing heartbroken farewells to a battle rap forum only come back 3 minutes later? Or writing back to back quintuple paragraph posts of absolute lividness but i'll let u tell it I look like the sad one between the two of us ay?

Comment

I got Prep 2-1 1st n 3rd. They should set that up after he loses to Mike P. If it's 1-1 going into the 3rd they should do a freestyle/rebuttal round, might be guhbij but it might pan out fire.

Comment

I'm emotionally invested because I post a lot?

Nah.

I just think this place is hilarious, and I happen to love battle rap.

Great rebuttal on the fact that you couldn't spell "our", though.

If I were you I'd skip over that too

Comment

How many times is Boris gonna tell me I post a lot?

While I sit here and say, I post a lot?

I'm going to go ahead and guess you weren't a debate star.

Comment

Imma watch this again I missed what you'll saw the first time....

Comment

Trez need to watch his mouth talking bout Jakkboy. Gwitty ugly lol. Battle was ok, no different than the first time.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X