who are the "realest niggas" in KOTD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who are the "realest niggas" in KOTD?

i'd say it's a toss-up between Pat Stay (Sucker Free Baws), Hollow Han, and Skelly.

they all have irrefutable credentials in the "skreetz" and are clearly about "that life". due to their authenticity and ability to "spit" that "real shit", i am a firm believer that this trio of gentleman are the "realest niggas" in King of the Dot.

please inform me on who you believe the "realest niggas" in KOTD are in the comments below. KOTDAFD!

Re: who are the "realest niggas" in KOTD?

Arcade
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Or Organik
      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Aktive or Cortez. Cortez actually owns a strap... publically known story that he let math use it when math had beef with Mook and confronted him with the gat.. this was old shit though. One thing people dont realize about cortez is he never says any fabricated bars.. litterally everything he says is some fly shit that he actually did or does.. he's true to himself .. and mad URL kats hate on him cuz hes not black.. they discount his biggest wins like beating Dizaster.. beating chilla

Aktive came from one of the worst projects in california period.. a place that is litterally a war zone for gang members and got tore down.. Jordan Downs projects in Watt's California... Been a gang member his whole life and one of the few to survive and get out of that lane.
        ~Another Big Mike Post~

Big Mike, My Rep stay changing colors like traffic lights

***Voted Most Controversial OTBVA'er 2013 ***

Comment

Pat Stay is frail Calico and Daylyt punked him
          http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
            Pat Stay is frail Calico and Daylyt punked him
            factz. pat stay has always been awkward as fuck. hollow kinda mentioned it with his lip always quivering and shit.. but nah he just has this mad awkward vibe like he has an on and off nervous vibe ...

calicoe punked him so bad that i felt like i was watching some real life bullying.. i almost dialed a bully hotline for pat
            ~Another Big Mike Post~

Comment

Bonnie would punk anyone on KOTD.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                factz. pat stay has always been awkward as fuck. hollow kinda mentioned it with his lip always quivering and shit.. but nah he just has this mad awkward vibe like he has an on and off nervous vibe ...
                Might be some recovering addict kind of shit

Not even trying to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                  Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                  Might be some recovering addict kind of shit

Not even trying to troll.
                  yeah, i guess.. probably fried his brain with pills or something.. he seems to be getting better though slowly.. its just his brain is still not there.. like i dont thinkhe realized how bad he was getting punked by cal or he was just scared.. he's just not tough is what it is.. i think hes had some hard experiences that made him a wimpy guy for hsi size
                  ~Another Big Mike Post~

Comment

^ Pills? He's talked openly about being a crack addict

Going to go ahead and guess that may have had something to do with it

Comment

There's a huge difference between being a big, imposing guy, where Pat is from....

And growing up being a drug trafficker's son, where Calicoe is from.

Of course, to nerdy white guys who love to fantasize that Pat is somehow some crazy wild guy with street credibility, to make them feel better about themselves, Pat could "never be punked"

The reality is that Pat comes from a place where there are 1.59 murders per 100,000 people. You read that correctly. That's Nova Scotia's crime rate.

The reality is that Calicoe comes from an economically depressed city where there was no real option other than to hustle. Despite whatever the fuck Lux wants to say, go visit Detroit. Walk around. You'll see why houses are going for five thousand. I know a couple girls that live in Detroit. When I visited, I tried to invite them out. Their response, "We don't go out late."

"Well, it doesn't have to be like 1 am, we could meet up before that."

"No, I mean....we don't go out after 9 pm."

Just for some perspective, Detroit has 43.5 murders per 100,000 people. They had over 13,000 violent crimes last year - this is a city with less than 700,000 people.

And mind you - that 43.5 - is the LOWEST MURDER RATE THEY HAVE HAD FOR 40 YEARS.

So, Detroit, in its safest year in 40 years, has over 40 times the murders that Nova Scotia, Canada has.

Of course, Pat is a fucking moron and has to save face - that's why you see him look at the camera in their battle like a goofball "Ask about us, we're animals over in Nova Scotia, you better ask someone"

No, Pat. We don't need to ask anyone

Cue the nerd birds "OH BUT JD YOU'RE GLORIFYING CRIME"

No, nigga.

Pat LOOKS tough.

Cal IS tough.

Big difference.

Now I'll let a bunch of fuckboys behind a computer flood this thread with bullshit, who have probably never held a gun or sold a drug in their life.

#besafetho

Comment

Tl; dr

Cal is a g,
                        Pat pumps himself up with steroids and drugs to entertain people.

And this thread is complete shit.

Lmao @ Skelly being mentioned.

Comment

JD wishes he would get invited to one of Cal's pool parties

Comment

JVL

Comment

Lmao. Nerd birds livid, as predicted.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X