U DUBB'S EVERY BAR COUNTS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! STAY TUNED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: U DUBB'S EVERY BAR COUNTS GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! STAY TUNED!!!

Bet maybe this will stop the gassing when it comes to Surfs overrated ass

nigga hasn't had a good performance/battle in years

Last great battle was him vs Con
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheZombie View Post

You didn't like Surf vs Hitman?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Naw i wouldn't say thats a great/classic battle.

It was ight/cool

Suppose i gotta take into account that i haven't watched it since it dropped so i only have a vague recollection of it but i doubt my opinion will change THAT much.

Only 2 Hitman battles I've seen more then 3x is Ars vs Hitman & Con vs Hitman,not a fan of Hitman iah...Only Surf battles I've watched more then like 3x is prob him vs Con,Verb,Clips,Hollow,Brixx & T.

Comment

It was ight/cool

Suppose i gotta take into account that i haven't watched it since it dropped so i only have a vague recollection of it but i doubt my opinion will change THAT much.

Only 2 Hitman battles I've seen more then 3x is Ars vs Hitman & Con vs Hitman,not a fan of Hitman iah...Only Surf battles I've watched more then like 3x is prob him vs Con,Verb,Clips,Hollow,Brixx & T.
          you wild....surf vs hitman and surf vs roc probably his best all around joints...otherwise idk about that nigga anymore
          farra ra ra ra

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear Trylls View Post

It was ight/cool

you wild....surf vs hitman and surf vs roc probably his best all around joints...otherwise idk about that nigga anymore

I was drunk & faded when i watched Surf vs Roc,no lie i couldn't really comprehend what that nigga Surf was saying...I thought he said @ one point something like

"Ill frisbee Roc,thats a launcher with charade dismal missiles regurgitate free breeze at that niggas funeral,death is in the air/islamic wambos crooked frodo,ted turner amaze Rocs house,cerebral maze Faust sugar bear is a gummy"

i kept rewinding his shit back countless times trying to figure out tf this nigga is saying... i just sorta zoned out for 30mins and i didn't realized the battle was over for a while,once i seen it was over i got up took a piss and went to sleep.

only reason i remember some of those lyrics is i tried to type the lyrics down on the notepad and the next day i just bust out laughing to myself WTF is this shit...it was all misspelled too.

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear Trylls View Post

It was ight/cool

I was drunk & faded when i watched Surf vs Roc,no lie i couldn't really comprehend what that nigga Surf was saying...I thought he said @ one point something like

"Ill frisbee Roc,thats a launcher with charade dismal missiles regurgitate free breeze at that niggas funeral,death is in the air/islamic wambos crooked frodo,ted turner amaze Rocs house,cerebral maze Faust sugar bear is a gummy"

i kept rewinding his shit back countless times trying to figure out tf this nigga is saying... i just sorta zoned out for 30mins and i didn't realized the battle was over for a while,once i seen it was over i got up took a piss and went to sleep.

only reason i remember some of those lyrics is i tried to type the lyrics down on the notepad and the next day i just bust out laughing to myself WTF is this shit...it was all misspelled too.
              farra ra ra ra

Comment

And what a surprise, the VOD for the main event is up but no other battles yet. Because controversy sells PPVs.

I bet a grip of people just paid that 30 bucks just for Surf/Suge.

Comment

^ Told y'all that was gonna happen lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                    john john and cortez going to flame Surf about this shit. John already talking shit on twitter
                    But it's John John tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X