X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by MonSTARR View Post
    suck a dick faggot

It's half an hour into Friday for me and three times you've requested MEN to suck or eat dicks. How is that not gay as fuck?
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

blah blah blah

Comment

What I thought
        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

it's obvious you're on my jock, like some type of faggot... it's noticable... i know others in this site realizes it. so that's why i send you to suck a dick.. dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            I be makin serious threads in rm often. Just cuz there r more replies on otbva don't mean the discussion necessarily is gonna be pertinent to the thread title. Someone could very easily come into an otbva serious battle thread and be like "I ate lucky charms today, and all the marshmellows got digested except the green clovers"......and bam u will get a hundred off-topic answers in a thread meant for intelligent discussion.

Don't get me wrong, i don't like rm sometimes cuz i will make a thread to spark some discussion, and comeback the next day to just see it become a thread about arguing or racism or some other gay shit.

u gotta pick ur poison when talkin about battles.
            i think the battle section is getting better though. thats thread is nearly all on topic as well as most of the threads on the first page.
            Originally posted by Fleekan
            @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

agree we should try and keep threads more on topic in the battle section but its been pretty good as of late
              a bunch of us wanna see serious threads in the battle section here, weve been working at trying to get it where it needs to be for a minute now

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X