i don't like all these "shit ____ say" videos but this one got me lmaoooooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't like all these "shit ____ say" videos but this one got me lmaoooooooooo

i got love for my Canadian folks but this slayed me
    I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Re: i don't like all these "shit ____ say" videos but this one got me lmaoooooooooo

Haha

Change for a loonie?

Comment

Re: i don't like all these "shit ____ say" videos but this one got me lmaoooooooooo

fuck is this

i neve heard any canadian talk with that kinda accent

we got de same accent as americans, use similar slang as british and the only big difference is we say "eh" a lot buh other than that this video pissed me off

i can def say toronto dun tlk wit dat accent

wtf

Comment

Carl in Utah talkin bout candy paint drippin swangaz

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Herrera
          bullshit.

you just cant hear it cause youre there. just like how i dont realize i have an accent till im out of state and people call me out on it.
          jus look at bishop brigante or de other guys from kotd

do u hear an accent as hard as it is on dat dumb video

Comment

Yea they're well traveled too though Abe.

You really dont know what you truly sound like till your listen to your own recorded voice, i knew i had a country twang but i didnt know it was as thick as it was till i heard it on recording.

Comment

Originally posted by abiramnathan View Post
              fuck is this

i neve heard any canadian talk with that kinda accent

we got de same accent as americans, use similar slang as british and the only big difference is we say "eh" a lot buh other than that this video pissed me off

i can def say toronto dun tlk wit dat accent

wtf
              cosign this was wack as fuck and we dont say any of this shit. dude that made this vid may he rest in piss

Comment

holly fuck i hear almost everything thats said there ...day in and day out LML

Comment

*CLICKS*

Comment

Yeah... I don't know anyone that talks like that or says any of that.

Not funny!

Comment

lmao @ the butthurt canadians here...look, if you're from a big city like toronto it's usually not gonna be so strong..but to say no one in canada talks like that is delusional...even the people from the big cities like t-dot say "eh", and fay get...wtf is a fayget? and i've DEF heard canadians(not all) say aboot and hoose....how can you know how to say moose correctly but call a house a hoose? can u not see they are clearly spelled differently?

vid was still lightweight corny tho

Comment

i love all these shit _______ say videos

Comment

the video just jokes, why niggas gettin' wet panties for?
                          I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

eastern canadians talk like that..in the west we don't.

Comment

not to be a hater, but saw this posted on rm....did anyone else not find it funny at all?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_HJeU1mAwc&list=UUv2X9HFEEFIjQoXTUzltr7Q&feature=player_detailpage"]SH*T Battle Rappers Say - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X