WTF? Justice The God! Deadline is up faggot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WTF? Justice The God! Deadline is up faggot!

Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
    Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
    yeah 30 days later you back. With no bars for me. Great. it's a little too late for you to return but you could say you lost.

30 days? thats quite the exaggeration.

riddle me this-if i was ducking then why would i bump this thread?
    wouldn't i purposely avoid it so it can be swept under the rug in hopes of it being forgotten or not sign in for much longer then what i did...?

i thought it was quite humorous with you going out of your way to make this thread iah.

all in all,this thread was made before the end of that date we agreed upon-was it not? (One could perceive and interpret your motivation for doing so was to perhaps get a leg up on the situation-edge the battle in your favor early on by dropping them 1st.)

if you want to handle this like a contractual obligation,you fucked up by posting it before i sent mines in due to the fact it this thread was made before the end of that specific date.Its not like this thread was made a week after.

Not once have i said @ any point in my posts that i don't have my material or my shit finished.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
      yeah 30 days later you back. With no bars for me. Great. it's a little too late for you to return but you could say you lost.

30 days? thats quite the exaggeration.

riddle me this-if i was ducking then why would i bump this thread?
      wouldn't i purposely avoid it so it can be swept under the rug in hopes of it being forgotten or not sign in for much longer then what i did...?

i thought it was quite humorous with you going out of your way to make this thread iah.

all in all,this thread was made before the end of that date we agreed upon-was it not? (One could perceive and interpret your motivation for doing so was to perhaps get a leg up on the situation-edge the battle in your favor early on by dropping them 1st.)

if you want to handle this like a contractual obligation,you fucked up by posting it before i sent mines in due to the fact it this thread was made before the end of that specific date.Its not like this thread was made a week after.

Not once have i said @ any point in my posts that i don't have my material or my shit finished.
      Dead line said labor day bud. btw You've been gone so long. WTF? Board Legacy started months ago. People left this shit alone after me and 18 kicked they asses. Go ahead do what you must but just know this.... (my bars are rebuttal proof, cause how can you rebuttal truth?

Comment

^ Tell the truth

18 got smoked so bad he begged for a 3rd round.

Comment

Get your facts right before I come through to Joliet, nigga.

Comment

Keep talking and a tomb gon' read "Here Rest Phil"
            Nigga, like I don't know about your fam out in Crest Hill?

Comment

Comment

How it feel to still dickride 18 after he called you a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                  How it feel to still dickride 18 after he called you a joke?

18 is right you know. I haven't been on my A game lately. I just been fucking around all this time preparing for a real battle but that's not happening. Not inspired enough G. 18 didn't do bad but also didn't do good. He just out rapped you he didn't do all that extra shit we wanted. How can he thoa? he's got JD porter to write for. What's there to write about? I already beat him to the punch. Justice the god is gonna get it too. But hey I'd rather be a joke and raise above defeat than a nobody bud. Only thing I lost at was trying my best. Cause now I don't give a fuck.

Comment

^ Word

I think I got both rounds, all that matters to me

Let's not forget that tantrum you threw after you lost to me, all respect for you went out the window with that

But have a great weekend man, have fun with it again bro

Comment

Check out The Game 92 bars diss that just came out today too Phil, you'd dig it and it might inspire you

Comment

• Porter remember when I said I would be the one to collect your dead body. Well now... I am here to collect.
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X