Congratulations to Serius Jones for a perfect 3-0 over pat stay!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congratulations to Serius Jones for a perfect 3-0 over pat stay!!!

They both sucked fat nuts tonight, it's hilarious that people can give Serius the "clear win" because he sucked less. Jones bar for bar said some Arcane shit, Pat stumbled and got emotional. No 3-0... Pats first round was best round of the night.

Comment

I would be serving his delivery like UPS
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
        sigpic

“How do sheep kill a lion ? By drowning him in blood.”
        -Pierce Brown

Comment

2-1 or 3-0 who cares dude got trashed by trash
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro View Post
            They both sucked fat nuts tonight, it's hilarious that people can give Serius the "clear win" because he sucked less. Jones bar for bar said some Arcane shit, Pat stumbled and got emotional. No 3-0... Pats first round was best round of the night.
            Sir, have some repeck and address that man by his new name Pat Stay Stumbling. Manaz ill and Blind fury told me that after listening to Jones, he caught a 3-0 and they didn't even have to watch it!

They thought Pat was stuttering worse than Stuttering John was when he worked on the Howard stern show.

Comment

I need a link like a sausage.....

Comment

Pause doe

Comment

Pat Stay looses his 4th battle in a row... his best battle will always be against arsonal but those were his sucka free days
                  1. Shotgun Suga Bear
                  2. Hollow Da Dinniinooonnnonon
                  3. Tay Rocadile
                  4. T-Rex d-d-d-d-d--d DOTMOBBBB
                  5. Barsonal da Rebel

"Haters Pivot, Winners Travel"

Comment

if you think Pat lost the first round, you might be retarded. Arguably the best round of the year

the other two were close-ish, not mad at people sayin Serius edged it

EDIT: Also, Serius recycled in the first round

Comment

pat clearly got the first round

i fell asleep before the next 2 rds

Comment

I had Serius 2-1.

Pat's first was fire, Serius got the 2nd and 3rd.

Pat's 2nd might be the worst round he ever spit. He stumbled so much, I thought the stream was fuckin up. And then Pat's angle in the 3rd was bad and executed poorly. These pimp angles don't work because everyone loves pimps. The ability to control a bitch's mind to the point that she'll sell the pussy and give the money to you is one of the most well respected crafts in the history of mankind.

Comment

Comment

pat stay won that battle after the first, he won that battle imo 8-0, he was at least 8x the battler serius showed thru out in the first round alone, pats angle in the third was real as it gets but not well executed, to say pat lost the battle is cool, but he won the respect overall, he hoed serius Jones so hard in the first round alone, my god.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickhertz View Post
                              pat stay won that battle after the first, he won that battle imo 8-0, he was at least 8x the battler serius showed thru out in the first round alone, pats angle in the third was real as it gets but not well executed, to say pat lost the battle is cool, but he won the respect overall, he hoed serius Jones so hard in the first round alone, my god.

Very rarely do I agree with Every word in someone else's post, but right here I agree 100% with you.. serius did 3-0 patty so bad he may be considerin retirement lolol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                                if you think Pat lost the first round, you might be retarded. Arguably the best round of the year

best round of the year?

thats a bold ass statement...ill keep it in mind when i watch the battle
                                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X