URL BORN LEGACY 3 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IS BL3 STILL GOING DOWN?

Originally posted by Martyr Shabazz View Post
    Saddest thing is a nigga named himself "Nunn Nunn"
    You got a point

Have to admit I cracked up when Prez said "How you name yourself, nothing, TWICE?" in the trailer

Comment

What is this about?

Hitman denying his involvement but two of these guys are from St Louis?

Did these niggas not get their deposits. I don't get it...

Comment

#MadeIn973 ‏@Shotgunsuge103 15 Min.Vor 15 Minuten
        St Louis Fucking Up The Culture Hitman Want 100k lol AyeVerb Can't Pick A HairStyle B Magic Stealing And Yung ILL Bacc On Dat BoBBY

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
          #MadeIn973 ‏@Shotgunsuge103 15 Min.Vor 15 Minuten
          St Louis Fucking Up The Culture Hitman Want 100k lol AyeVerb Can't Pick A HairStyle B Magic Stealing And Yung ILL Bacc On Dat BoBBY

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by slick rick View Post
            if B Magic and Yung ill didnt show up, is this because Hitman got to them and is trying to show he can stop URL battles?

Look at Aye Verb and B Magic's recent tweets

AYE VERB ‏@AYEVERB 1h1 hour ago
            How you treat people is errthing

AYE VERB ‏@AYEVERB Aug 25
            Errthing evens up... Just sit back and wait... When you get your turn... Shit on em.....

IG: BMAGIC53 ‏@DABEST_BMAGIC Aug 26
            This shit ain't wat it seem
            Damn.

If so, Hitman a strategic nigga.

They both from St. Louis...might be some hometown loyalty shit going on.

The Angryfan interviews will tell us all.
            #midwestmovement

Comment

IG: BMAGIC53 ‏@DABEST_BMAGIC
              NEVER SAID THE BATTLE WASNT HAPPENING

So it's just getting rescheduled?

Comment

IG: BMAGIC53 ‏@DABEST_BMAGIC
                THE BATTLE GONE HAPPEN FLAT OUT

He just tweeted that

Comment

Overpaying garbage ass NY niggas for bullshit raps (Clips, DNA, JJ, Shine, Lux, Mook) and shitting on the Midwest/West.

Not to mention booking Summer Madness the biggest battle event of the year (and biggest payday for battlers btw)...bullshit DotMob/Guntitles vs NWX = no Verb +Magic + Nitty + Holla + Ill + Calicoe.

Paybacks a bitch.....

Smiiiiiidddddddidddddack!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
                    Overpaying garbage ass NY niggas for bullshit raps (Clips, DNA, JJ, Shine, Lux, Mook) and shitting on the Midwest/West.

Not to mention booking Summer Madness the biggest battle event of the year (and biggest payday for battlers btw)...bullshit DotMob/Guntitles vs NWX = no Verb +Magic + Nitty + Holla + Ill + Calicoe.

Paybacks a bitch.....

male groupies are the worst

Comment

Paybacks a bitch.....

You know what, I'm not from the Midwest so I never looked at it like that....

But there might be an argument there.

To be fair though Verb has been booked various times and has been wrecked on stage. His stock is down. It wasn't a "bias" that got him 3-0ed versus K Shine. That was a main event.

Nitty just got a great look vs Clips and beat him. He's basically the new Roc that URL is pushing.

Calicoe just got Roc and beat him. Great look.

Ill need to get his stock up, Holla been on his diva shit (let's just be 100), and Magic has been fucking around, bro.

Just playing devil's advocate.

Calicoe and Nitty are two of my favorite battlers. And they're getting the looks they deserve, bro.

Comment

Fuck the Midwest, tbh.

Comment

Paybacks a bitch.....

To be fair though Verb has been booked various times and has been wrecked on stage. His stock is down. It wasn't a "bias" that got him 3-0ed versus K Shine. That was a main event.

Nitty just got a great look vs Clips and beat him. He's basically the new Roc that URL is pushing.

Ill need to get his stock up, Holla been on his diva shit (let's just be 100), and Magic has been fucking around, bro.

Calicoe and Nitty are two of my favorite battlers. And they're getting the looks they deserve, bro.
                          which is why dude dont have a argument, Cal supposed to be battling Clips on SM6, Verb too inconsistent, Holla is a diva, ill is a fiend. Magic and ill both just no showed, what is the goofy talkin bout?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            Fuck the Midwest, tbh.
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Re: URL BORN LEGACY 3 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD!

^ Yeah I gotta say, this kind of sums it up (the slick rick post)

Also, as a business, do people not realize that of COURSE people in NY are going to have an advantage?

What universe do you live in, where plane tickets and hotels are free?

Comment

Paybacks a bitch.....

No way Nitty doesnt deserve to be on SM...but Smack and them not tryna pay him big money.

Verb's stock aint that much worse than Big T or Norbes son JJ...plus he got legendary status on top of that.

And Magic had to go to KOTD to get to battle a legend....

Smack been shitting on the other coasts.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X