URL BORN LEGACY 3 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: URL BORN LEGACY 3 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD!

This is just a glorified AHAT event

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
      "First time I gripped and popped
      Heart dropped, eyes closed
      It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

I want to know if Dougy really lost? I can't believe that shit because Twork Dat Ass is 90% aggression. I'm not fooled by that loud shit.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
          Battle rap is so saturated that none of that shit matters once you've reached a certain level of fame. It all becomes "what have you done lately".
          What he's done lately is keep losing tho...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by young vic View Post
            ^^ so you fuck with Mike P, Prep and Lotta...

They're all good battlers, why would that be a troll?

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
              Battle rap is so saturated that none of that shit matters once you've reached a certain level of fame. It all becomes "what have you done lately".
              What has he done lately on URL? He fucked up Mike P and now you got to change your name.

Comment

What has he done lately on URL? He fucked up Mike P and now you got to change your name.
                What he has done lately?
                Lose clearly to JC, lose to ill, debatable garbage battle vs J murda & have a good showing vs A PG. That's his 2016. I'm sorry i'm not as impressed as you guys are because he actually decides to rap now lol.

Comment

What he has done lately?
                  Lose clearly to JC, lose to ill, debatable garbage battle vs J murda & have a good showing vs A PG. That's his 2016. I'm sorry i'm not as impressed as you guys are because he actually decides to rap now lol.
                  dumbass, I didn't say shit about how I felt. I'm just telling you the facts...the facts about why the majority doesn't give a fuck. The reason why they're going to go nuts when his url battle drops. The reason why none of that shit you're talking isn't going to matter.

Comment

What he has done lately?
                    dumbass, I didn't say shit about how I felt. I'm just telling you the facts...the facts about why the majority doesn't give a fuck. The reason why they're going to go nuts when his url battle drops. The reason why none of that shit you're talking isn't going to matter.
                    That's kool. If he had a good showing then i respect it. My point is I care about consistency. He garbage until proven otherwise.

Comment

Wait....Daylyt absolutely destroyed J Murda. Are you saying that battle was debatable?
                      [MENTION=17068]BORIS[/MENTION], I respect your unorthodox opinions immensely, but this is fucking blasphemy.

Comment

I will completely agree that Day needs to rap more. And I (like to) believe that's what he's going to do this year.

But let's stick to facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                          Wait....Daylyt absolutely destroyed J Murda. Are you saying that battle was debatable?
                          [MENTION=17068]BORIS[/MENTION], I respect your unorthodox opinions immensely, but this is fucking blasphemy.
                          Lol. My opinions aren't unorthodox, i'm just not a fan of the same guys you lot are. The murda battle is garbo. If you're watching it from the perspective that JM is trash and you like DL then it's already over. They both rubbish to me so i'm watching it from completely objectivity and it's an edge to either. No he didn't 3-0 at all. That is a daylyt fan opinion that is not reality.

Comment

im glad that day and mike had a classic
                            but are we forgetting that daylyt said after this battle he will erase all of the url
                            how did that happen if mike p gave him a debatable. just wondering
                            or did that comment mean nothing because the battle turned out classic
                            if that battle is debatable
                            then mike p wins that battle. just that battle
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                              Lol. My opinions aren't unorthodox, i'm just not a fan of the same guys you lot are. The murda battle is garbo. If you're watching it from the perspective that JM is trash and you like DL then it's already over. They both rubbish to me so i'm watching it from completely objectivity and it's an edge to either. No he didn't 3-0 at all. That is a daylyt fan opinion that is not reality.
                              I know you're not a fan of the same people

I watched that battle as a fan of J Murda after the JC battle, WANTING him to win.

He got 3-0ed to me. Clearly.

Comment

A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT BATTLES... IM GLAD SATAN INTERVENED AND GAVE YUNG ILL BACK HIS ITCH FOR HEROINE... AUTOMATIC L TO ANY CARD THAT HAS A MALE BATTLE MC WITH TWERK ASSOCIATED TO HIS NAME

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X