OFFICIAL KOTD WORLD DOMINATION 6 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OFFICIAL KOTD WORLD DOMINATION 6 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD!

I feel clips is gonna do his thanggg...IF iron wins hes top 3 no if buts or maybes.

Comment

Did Bonnie respond to that bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
        Did Bonnie respond to that bet?
        Bonnie's putting up money bro

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
          I feel clips is gonna do his thanggg...
          Would you be willing to bet your ass on that?

Comment

I feel clips is gonna do his thanggg...IF iron wins hes top 3 no if buts or maybes.
            He acted like he would in the press conference

To be fair he acted like he would bring it against Lux and Hollow in interviews too

If he is self aware whatsoever he should realize this is an important battle for him at an important time

We get to see whether he doesn't care and he can go do his Wildn'out thing

Or he could get a clear win against Iron and be in elite conversations again

I'd like to think his pride is hurt after Nitty

Comment

And if I remember correctly you also thought Clips was gonna beat Nitty because Nitty wasn't the "full package" lol

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not

Comment

Question is....If Clips does win, who should he battle next? And same with Iron?

Comment

2hrs and 30 min and we get it pawpin

Comment

I bought the PPV and will be streaming it on Twitch yall

Comment

Copping the PPV

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                        And if I remember correctly you also thought Clips was gonna beat Nitty because Nitty wasn't the "full package" lol

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not
                        Nitty doesn't have the full package that hasn't changed.
                        Is that a wild claim? Was not everyone disappointed in clips half assin' the battle? If clips came wit it he would of got nitty out of here, he didn't he lost. what I said was still right.

Comment

^ I personally think Nitty's only gonna get better.
                          I think the average Clips couldn't have done anything with Nitty that night, and to be completely honest - that was an average Nitty.

I'm just wondering like everyone else how much Clips is caring about this battle. We all know he's a wild card.

Comment

PPV STREAM UPDATE: THEY SETTING UP THE STAGE NOW!!! HYPEDDDDDDD

Comment

He don't care about losing to no damn nitty. Nigga needed some change and took an quick pay day. Idc who wins if they both put on a show iron should get ars next for his swan song final battle. Clips ehhh i dno...

Comment

JUST SEEN SOME GAY LOOKING KAT WILLIAMS LOOKIN DUDE ON THE SCREEN

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X