OFFICIAL KOTD WORLD DOMINATION 6 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OFFICIAL KOTD WORLD DOMINATION 6 UPDATES & DISCUSSION THREAD!

Thank you for the streaming tho, let's wait summer madness for new year eve

Comment

man the whole event was gay

only stand out perfomances was aresnoal

and clips vs solomon

everything else was average

Comment

who were the judges?

how did they decide so quickly after the end of the battle?

wtf?

Comment

I can't wait for these BL3 battles to drop, because battle rap is disappointing me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            I normally refrain from stereotypes but I can't help feeling like Rone being champ fulfills some kind of nerdy white boy underdog fantasy shit, man.
            Then why not just give it to Charron. Wonder why they dont fuck with him like that, him and Pat are the only reason people outside of Canada watch KOTD.

Comment

hard battle to judge, Caustic's material may have been better in the first two rounds, but Rone just has a better delivery honestly, probably makes a big difference in the room. A lot of Caustic's shit comes off a bit awkward, also the talking during Rone's rounds would not look good in the eyes of the judges/spectators... bad move on his part

Comment

Originally posted by Citystarz View Post
                I normally refrain from stereotypes but I can't help feeling like Rone being champ fulfills some kind of nerdy white boy underdog fantasy shit, man.
                Then why not just give it to Charron. Wonder why they dont fuck with him like that, him and Pat are the only reason people outside of Canada watch KOTD.
                when i went to blackout 6, there were SOO MANY ppl wearing rone merch... grandmas fave grandson etc., it was amazing.

not sure why they fuck with him so heavy? i liked him in grindtime and stuff. but man.

Comment

PPV just went off the air, and I am now sitting in silence, in the dark, reflecting on all of the amazing moments that have occured this weekend thanks to the King of the Dot team. So many memories for us a community to cherish. This was one for the history books, and we are just all so fortunate to watch it take place live on kotdtv.com.

Comment

thanks to all the bootleggers / etc.

Comment

they should have video judging after the event like dont flop did for their 2v2 title one time.

Comment

just remember ill will v nitty was a classic and is coming soon nhiggas

Comment

Originally posted by thatzNash View Post
                          Originally posted by Citystarz View Post
                          when i went to blackout 6, there were SOO MANY ppl wearing rone merch... grandmas fave grandson etc., it was amazing.

not sure why they fuck with him so heavy? i liked him in grindtime and stuff. but man.
                          Canadas marcced out!

Comment

Originally posted by just.blaze View Post
                            just remember ill will v nitty was a classic and is coming soon nhiggas
                            I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by thatzNash View Post
                              who were the judges?

how did they decide so quickly after the end of the battle?

wtf?
                              It was ridiculously quick.

Suspiciously, quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
                                I can't wait for these BL3 battles to drop, because battle rap is disappointing me right now.
                                I feel the same.

Not gonna lie, this weekend was supposed to be a turning point for this year.

Don't think it was.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X