I missed out on the early bird special for Day 1 of BL3 so I copped WD6 instead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed out on the early bird special for Day 1 of BL3 so I copped WD6 instead

YAAAYY!!!

The only battle I'm gonna rip is Unan Vs Sketch Menace, since I know you guys can't wait for it to drop on youtube LOL

Re: I missed out on the early bird special for Day 1 of BL3 so I copped WD6 instead

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Re: I missed out on the early bird special for Day 1 of BL3 so I copped WD6 instead

piss thread
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

What's the early bird special also wd6 looks garbage

Comment

Got my tickets

This weekend all bout the legacy

Comment

Good choice OP WD6ix going to be CRAZY

lmao at watching EazyGlue vs. Mr. Rell Rell instead of Pat Stay vs. Serius Jones or Big-T vs. Head I.C.E. LMFAOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Euphhh View Post
              What's the early bird special also wd6 looks garbage
              Early bird gets you into the venue first before general admission holders. I was there for BL3 and the venue is small and if you don't have a good spot you're pretty much fucked.

WD6 is good enough to cop the ppv instead watching it through someones fucking camera or xbox whatever the fuck they use these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                Got my tickets

Looking fwd to the good, bad and ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie Bendel View Post
                  Good choice OP WD6ix going to be CRAZY

lmao at watching EazyGlue vs. Mr. Rell Rell instead of Pat Stay vs. Serius Jones or Big-T vs. Head I.C.E. LMFAOOOOOO

Yeah, I was gonna do the early bird for Day 2 which is currently available since no one really gives a shit about it. Me, personally don't care for that entire Day 2 card and I wasn't gonna spend $130 just to see Mike P Vs Day especially on a Sunday with shitty subway service to Williamsburg. The L train is the fucking worst on a Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
                    Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                    Got my tickets

Looking fwd to the good, bad and ugly.
                    Yeah me 2 bro
                    I'm bringing it back

Been awhile
                    But it's a big 2 day event with tons of battles , should be fun

Comment

The only battle I'm gonna rip is Unan Vs Sketch Menace, since I know you guys can't wait for it to drop on youtube LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X