This is why 97% of RM members are disgusting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is why 97% of RM members are disgusting.

I would post it but I'm pretty sure Thesaurus, Decoy, Nymphlow and Trashy want me dead IRL so I might lay low for a bit hahaha

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by Waterbed Trill
      What? Nah, I mean, if everyone agrees that battling sucks then yes, just get rid of it. But if it's like how I think it is, that most people still like battling to some degree even if many people are less interested in it than they used to be, let it live and have people that are interested in battling still mold that forum into something dope and different from BVA.

Instead of complaining why BVA sucks, make the battling forum into the kind of forum that you think BVA should be. That is the type of thing that will bring people there and keep them, not just bootlegs on occasion.

For instance, I like that battling talk is more casual in the forum here. There are as many people that act like know-it-alls trying to get respect and attention. If you guys don't want it to be as serious as RM, keep it that way. It's a little more like how BVA was before Grind Time but keep actual discussion going, because that is what people look for. Tbh there are more people with a sense of humor and photoshop skills on this forum, if that was taken to the battling section, I have no doubt that some of the threads here could body some of the best threads on BVA that were battle related. It all depends on what people want though
      ok.....................

thats wassup bro
      You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

this is why the hate these guys get is sometimes very deserving

from the thread about cocky's son dying:

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
          I would post it but I'm pretty sure Thesaurus, Decoy, Nymphlow and Trashy want me dead IRL so I might lay low for a bit hahaha
          possibly planz sickcunt as well....... unless he still thinks zain made the comic
          Originally posted by SockFucker
          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Thank you everyone....

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
              possibly planz sickcunt as well....... unless he still thinks zain made the comic
              Oh yeah I forgot about him. People just can't handle the truth, I called decoy out on his bullshit and caught him lying, Saurus gets involved out of nowhere and I say something 100% factual about him but I'm the bad guy. Weird.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Ur welcome hindu I posted that nas dance video in the thread on that other side real good song

Comment

Originally posted by ddoc View Post
                  ok.....................

thats wassup bro
                  exactly what I was thinking
                  :blegit:

Cregshaw Mafia 4 Life

Originally posted by Bino
                  drew u soft cunt ur nan will get blasted out her slippers

Comment

rm about to get bammed up,i'm bored and drunk.

uft,no i ain't dnt even wanna enter a thread there tbh.
                    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Easy to make fun of someone elses mother when you don't even know who yours is
                      /thread

eyerate is in the premier faggot league leading with 29 assists
                      Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Originally posted by Waterbed Trill
                        What? Nah, I mean, if everyone agrees that battling sucks then yes, just get rid of it. But if it's like how I think it is, that most people still like battling to some degree even if many people are less interested in it than they used to be, let it live and have people that are interested in battling still mold that forum into something dope and different from BVA.

Instead of complaining why BVA sucks, make the battling forum into the kind of forum that you think BVA should be. That is the type of thing that will bring people there and keep them, not just bootlegs on occasion.

For instance, I like that battling talk is more casual in the forum here. There are as many people that act like know-it-alls trying to get respect and attention. If you guys don't want it to be as serious as RM, keep it that way. It's a little more like how BVA was before Grind Time but keep actual discussion going, because that is what people look for. Tbh there are more people with a sense of humor and photoshop skills on this forum, if that was taken to the battling section, I have no doubt that some of the threads here could body some of the best threads on BVA that were battle related. It all depends on what people want though
                        Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

If yall aint noticing, Waterbed Trill is just copying and pasting Job1's post from another thread. He trolled yall fuckers hard

Me, I LML
                          Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                          I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Easy to make fun of someone elses mother when you don't even know who yours is
                            Fuuuuck that was hard gif needed.
                            I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by The Community View Post
                              this is why the hate these guys get is sometimes very deserving

from the thread about cocky's son dying:

i wanna punch that cunt eurgh in the face 4 that shit
                              We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Hasib47 View Post
                                See...the main difference between the two sites is that here, for example, someone mentioned the death of a loved one and there were at least 3 pages worth of condolences. It kinda made me think about that type of stuff. It's depressing tbh.

On RM, I was negged a couple times and PM'ed to die slow after I said don't bash someone's (Hindu Rock) deceased mother even if you hate the guy (for some reason) as an entertainer. And I don't even like Rock. I know it's a message board but that's different from a battle.

Regardless, Rock is welcomed here. (no wrestling reference that won't get any rep)
                                fuck u i hope your mum dies

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X