Charlie Clips spits on unreleased bars for Qleen Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Charlie Clips spits on unreleased bars for Qleen Paper

@ Chuck thinking these bars was going to kill something. Clips is horrible. He's in the group with Verb right now...the fuck up your legacy group.

Re: Charlie Clips spits on unreleased bars for Qleen Paper

Clean/Qleen flips.

Wow.

It's really over for this guy.

Comment

Wow that's too much for clean, Charlie inchin his way to the Mt Rushmore of battle rap!!!

Comment

I aint gunna front that was pretty nice Charlie. Qleen will wash Charlie tho

Comment

Clips battling relevancy next year and he'll only have one round.

Comment

was the clean flips suppose to be intimidating
            who hasnt used them on him
            and who couldnt see the mister clean conming a mile away
            evertime u rap clips hollow gets extra points for his round. u know that right. so if it was debatable when it happened its a clear 2-1 hollow now. and u keep rapping. next week it will be a clear 3-0 hollow
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Naylya View Post
              Qleen already lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Euphhh View Post
                Qleen already lost...
                footage?

Comment

Originally posted by Euphhh View Post
                  Qleen already lost...
                  footage?
                  Pretty sure Qleen just never caught the flight

Comment

You thought this was dope?

Maybe I'm just done with Charlie but this was horrible to me

talking about cleaning clocks and shit

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post

it wasnt incredible by any means lol but it at least wasnt freestyled

Comment

Shut the fuck up nay nay. Your kind of excuses and slaps on the wrist is why he's bullshitting today. Talking about it's not freestyle. So fucking what? That shit still trash. Pretty nice means that shit was good. You're a fucking weirdo, nay nay.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post

Shut the fuck up nay nay. Your kind of excuses and slaps on the wrist is why he's bullshitting today. Talking about it's not freestyle. So fucking what? That shit still trash. Pretty nice means that shit was good. You're a fucking weirdo, nay nay.
                          LOL im not even a charlie clips fan, but ur saying if he says somthin thats halfway decent i cant give him credit?

Comment

LOL im not even a charlie clips fan, but ur saying if he says somthin thats halfway decent i cant give him credit?
                            It's more like garbage that hasn't rotted yet. Decent is not good enough for someone that's supposed to be top 4 of all time(I don't really rock with list).

That Mr Clean scheme...Charlie just said she was in the back but somehow qleen missed her...If you're going to scheme that shit has to make sense outside of mop and mr clean.

the cops found qleen on the side of the road like [after] community service...one key word throws this all off of ever being decent/okish.

Clips bullshits and admits to it. Why these stupid leagues book him is beyond my comprehension. He's not needed to sell tickets.

Comment

It's more like garbage that hasn't rotted yet.

That Mr Clean scheme...Charlie just said she was in the back but somehow qleen missed her...If you're going to scheme that shit has to make sense outside of mop and mr clean.

the cops found qleen on the side of the road like [after] community service...one key word throws this all off of ever being decent/okish.

Clips bullshits and admits to it. Why these stupid leagues book him is beyond my comprehension. He's not needed to sell tickets.
                              I agree with u man, but when he said "cops found qleen on the side of the road like community service" I took it as like people are currently cleaning the side of the road. I dont think the (after) HAD to be in there for it to make sense, i hear worse reaches then that in every battle i watch lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X