After watching/listening to Blackout2, Is the rap battle scene slowly dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching/listening to Blackout2, Is the rap battle scene slowly dying?

Not just Blackout2 but, I have noticed battles in general are losing appeal to me. Has battling seen its prime and is now on a downward spiral to non existence?..I don't know maybe its just me.

Re: After watching/listening to Blackout2, Is the rap battle scene slowly dying?

nah just you it happens sometimes take a break for a couple weeks imo

Comment

Re: After watching/listening to Blackout2, Is the rap battle scene slowly dying?

cortez vs hollohan was the best kotd battle to date

dunno how they fallin off tbh

Comment

your prefrences are becomming more subjective therefore limiting your wants and needs

hollow da dong is the best in the world

i only watch big names and big events now cuz im gay
        Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

this year is already looking to be big even with january, february and march alone.

2012>>>>>>
          Originally posted by NoIam Stax
          I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Hollohan vs Cortez, 24/7 vs Osa, Madness vs HFK and parts of Pat vs Thesaurus, PH vs Aftershock and Kid Twist vs Knamelis were all doep as fuck. Pretty good start to the year imo

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

i felt like that about 6 months ago, but actually right now im sorta "into battling" i have changed from when i was a fanatic. i honestly barley watch GT and i only check stickied battles and still barely watch unless i been lookin forward to em.

but i agree that if you just stop watching for a little bit youll start liking them again.

Comment

idk man its just the same shit youve heard 100 times
                MAYONAISE COLOURED BENZ I PUSH MIRACLE WHIPS

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X