Should bigg k retire from battle rap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should bigg k retire from battle rap?

If anyone wants to see Bigg K face superimposed on a Bubba Sparxx video I suggest you check out Cortez twitter

Comment

Hey you guys should listen to the otbva podcast, choppa zhivago js on there sometimes and he sounds like the dorkiest most cringeworthy little pussy ever. "Omg theres gonna be like soooo many gunbars n stuff" LOL

Comment

URL goofs trying to hide the fact that Bigg K on a killing streak and wants nothing to do with URL faggots.

Comment

You guys are bugging Bigg K won that battle and is arguably undefeated and one of the best Battlers going right now he's a beast showoff is good too but I had K slightly edging each round. I hate when people talk about a battle before it drops and say it was a body and you watch it and it's totally something difference no matter who you picked they both wen in and the fans went on this one but in my opinion Bigg K 3 zip...
          I'm Not Potty Trained, I Got A Zombie Brain, From Stayin Bent Like Origami Cranes - Oph White.

Comment

Choppa is the same as PBH, a biased troll thats opinion on battlerap means nothing because he decides the winners before the battle comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
              Nerdbirds hella livid in here lmao
              so funny how ur faggot ass calls people nerds when your a mod on a fucking rap battle forum and live online all day bahahahaha Shit is fucking pathetic. U say stupid shit for reaction because your boring ass life blows. Lame ass NERD! Fuck u, bigg k and Cortez bitch!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X