Cortez beat Dawg shit out of Big K (Didn't forensic tell ya that ?) Big K overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cortez beat Dawg shit out of Big K (Didn't forensic tell ya that ?) Big K overrat

Just like Dizaster Vs Iron, everybody was like "OMG Diz is back in his rare form like the.old days" next battle Dizaster gonna fall right off. A never ending trend in battle rap
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Re: Cortez beat Dawg shit out of Big K (Didn't forensic tell ya that ?) Big K overrat

Clarke went broke for a PG battle that he would've got bodied in and couldn't afford fucking bus tickets

Now he criticizes the most promising battle rapper of the year who undoubtedly got thousands of dollars vs Clips

Gotta love this site

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
        Clarke went broke for a PG battle that he would've got bodied in and couldn't afford fucking bus tickets

Now he criticizes the most promising battle rapper of the year who undoubtedly got thousands of dollars vs Clips

Gotta love this site

Yeah his last bouts were definitely promising. Spare me
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Not sure what you heard in that Clips bout, but not only Clips came lazy shit looked like a debatable... Nitty first and second was sad also weak.

If Nitty was really fire, Roc would've set the battle up already. Roc would smash him

Comment

I was raised to box like a forklift sound like fire shit to you [MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION]?

Because Nitty surprised me and Im not even a fan. Just like Nuborn bit Nittys New York line two years ago.

Oops, Im sorry

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4U_pdjjPY"]Clarke KillingSouls struggles to talk and maintain eye contact with camera! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Heres something you cant rebuttal, Nitty sucks

Comment

Clarke stay losing @ life....

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                    I was raised to box like a forklift
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    I would have rather been black than an orphan
                    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                      Nitty didnt say anything fire.

I was raised to box like forklift and he recycled Nuborns pump can / New York bitch line
                      Clips beat Nitty?

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! why haven't I ever seen this? I almost threw up on my damn self from laughing so hard. Clarke's bottom lip weighs his whole head down. Why he even put this video out? Sounds like he just popped like 400 Xanax.

No wonder he didn't do the podcast battle.
                        They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
                          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! why haven't I ever seen this? I almost threw up on my damn self from laughing so hard. Clarke's bottom lip weighs his whole head down. Why he even put this video out? Sounds like he just popped like 400 Xanax.

No wonder he didn't do the podcast battle.

Comment

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
                            Clarke stay losing @ life....

Comment

Vault>>>>Bunker flunkers

Comment

Round 1. Maybe it was a toss up but in the building it felt like cortez got it

Round 2. Bigg k for sure

Round 3. Bigg k was going in but his round was HELLA short. Cortez 3rd was a full round, but it only had a few good lines here and there
                                We in the house like the wet bandits

WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/BRICK-BEATZ

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X