I killed Clarke badly but that retard is still acting !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I killed Clarke badly but that retard is still acting !?

Blanco, just FYI bro, you're on ignore.

Your vocaroos were funny at first but your obsession with me is a little ridiculous. There's zero doubt in my mind that in this thread, you've @d me with the bullshit

Just letting you know, you know. Don't think it'll stop you lol

Comment

Blanco lost his mind and called me gay one time as his big moment...

Smh...

Comment

MMA not sure if you're actually finally going through with this or not but salute

Comment

I lost contact with the dead 30 minutes ago..
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Jobe trying to do damage control trying to pretend I was implying I was talking about a girlfriend...

I know who Tara Jacobs is Jobe, don't worry.

Comment

If Jobe stacked all the bodybags he's been put in the past couple months, it still wouldn't be bigger than Tara's stomach

Comment

couldnt take the heat

Comment

Your whole family look like they smell

Comment

Anyways OTBVA... if you want to talk to the dead, call my phone at 2147564685, thanks
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

wtf

Comment

Oh and my protected sex pregnancy classes are available and free also...

Comment

Give me a call anytime, I usually dont charge much, I never really charge at all but I take monrygram donations. Inbox or call for.more.info

Comment

Did Clarke really just put his phone number up lol

Comment

Coco Cola is like drugs to me, ooh baby

Yeah... Mf...

Ooh yeah...

Comment

All your black/white garbage is irrelevant in my world because at night, all the cats are gray. I speak about the daily life, listen well, my sentences won’t make you laugh, all my close ones have a stoneheart like Ms.Tully.
                                There is no cat in my hood, here everything is gray, the walls, the minds, and all the rats at night and we hold on smoking on a bench till tomorrow, then we'll see what could happens, like a shot in our underbelly.
                                I'm talking about what my close ones are living and about what I see, people sunk by poverty that drift away, people who fight each other for some hash bars because the hunger justifies the means no Machiavelli.
                                In a place where you can't open doors without the God's keys, where retards can get killed for acting scary or singing Marley, we celebrated our birthdays with low price KeyStone look like beer like it's Royal Jelly.

So Clarke, stop acting, you ain't know shit about how real life is. Polarbearhunter was your best mate on the O and you know now how he is looking like. A white faggot. Fucking fraud, you should be ashamed by yourself, but you keep acting
                                The Crow with a choppa in his right head should cut Clarke's head right now and send his dead body on RMfag.

AM A G!
                                Originally posted by Wreckless
                                Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X