how many of yall would complain if i got rid of the black side bars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how many of yall would complain if i got rid of the black side bars?

I like the sidebars and black is good cause i get high and the screen gets to bright for me hehe
    http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Comment

i like it as it is imo

how bout putting ads on both sides tbh? or putting ads on certain words like rm has?

Comment

I hate those hyperlink ads tbh. Like certain words turning into links. Unless its gonna make the site some decent money Im opposed to those.

Also dont really care about the side bar thing. Whatever the masses decide.

Comment

Wtf download Adblock. No idea why everyone dont have Adblock.

Comment

Dunno what you're talking about
            Originally posted by heartless
            Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
              I've got a 24" monitor full screen forums are a huge bitch to read, I like the size/sidebars now
              this
              Originally posted by SockFucker
              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

same i got a huge monitor peep my view

To unite all people with in our nations
                To extend our reach to the stars above
                James
                Surrender now or prepare to fight
                TeamROCKET

Comment

same proportions as mine. 1080p ftw
                  listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

i dont like the full screen idea
                    Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

ffs will someone capitalise the "T" in "the" in Drew's name please?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy View Post
                        same i got a huge monitor peep my view

WTF zoom in son

Also [MENTION=2891]Morgz[/MENTION] can you capitalize the M at the start of my name

I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X