Danny Myers Says MyVerse Is The Best Female Battle Rapper + Names His Top 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Danny Myers Says MyVerse Is The Best Female Battle Rapper + Names His Top 5

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oul3D3M4FrQ"]Danny Myers Says MyVerse Is The Best Female Battle Rapper + Names His Top 5 - YouTube[/ame]
    Oblivion

Re: Danny Myers Says MyVerse Is The Best Female Battle Rapper + Names His Top 5

she's the best looking that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by God Movement View Post
      its close between her and looney divine.
      Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by God Movement View Post

Na

Comment

Myverse gotta ass.
          🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Ik she'll beat Dawg Shit out of Jaz

Comment

She might beat Hustle @ SM6 & I won't be surprised

Comment

My Verse is not the best female battle rapper........its several that are better then her.......E Hart / Tori Doe / Couture / Hustle / C3 / Official / 40 Bars......she is not better then any of them

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
                  You are fucking crazy Hustle is going to bark on her all 3 rounds especially on that Summer Madness stage ......it's going to be worst then when Hustle battled Jaz........My Verse would have been better off battling Jaz instead of Hustle

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
                    My Verse is not the best female battle rapper........its several that are better then her.......E Hart / Tori Doe / Couture / Hustle / C3 / Official / 40 Bars......she is not better then any of them
                    good post

Comment

You are fucking crazy Hustle is going to bark on her all 3 rounds especially on that Summer Madness stage ......it's going to be worst then when Hustle battled Jaz........My Verse would have been better off battling Jaz instead of Hustle
                      All FACTS

Comment

yea, bars don't hold up against presence and aggression

Comment

If the battle was on KOTD or something...maybe...

Hustle's gonna make her look like a kitten on that URL stage...I'll be amazed if MyVerse manages to steal a win.

To be honest I'll be surprised if she even survives there. She's fighting an uphill battle for sure.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X