Anyone feel as if Clips is gonna make Nitty look normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone feel as if Clips is gonna make Nitty look normal?

I was just looking at some comments and opinions, like 90% of people have Nitty winning, and it isn't even like they'er saying he's gonna edge it or make it debatable, people are proclaiming Nitty to 3-0 him easily.

I know that the nitty hype is at an all time high, for a justified reason, the ave battle was an amazing performance on both ends but did more for Nitty, it got him on everyones radar.

And with clips not giving a shit most of the time, I can see why people are quick to call it quits on him tbh.

But Idk, I was just curious if anyone out there thinks that Clips is gonna bring it and make Rum look really really basic.

He isn't gonna have the same crazy performance as last time.

Clips 2-1 or 3-0, I know I kinda sound crazy but I just think clips's "it" factor is gonna show the difference between them.

#MiniRant.

Re: Anyone feel as if Clips is gonna make Nitty look normal?

The argument is that bars don't necessarily work against Clips

What a lot of people reference is Clips vs Myers

I personally think Myers wasn't as good as he usually was during that battle

And I don't think Nitty is Myers

The only thing people have to reference when doubting Nitty is the T-Rex battle. Which I can admit he lost.

But Clips isn't Rex. Nitty knows what this means. If Nitty is smart he knows a win over Clips basically means that he gets whoever the fuck he wants after this.

Look at how much Clips has been declining. Look how much Nitty has been climbing.

Clips will try to make Nitty look basic. But he tried to make Hollow look basic.

That shit ain't gonna fly anymore. Clips need to out bar Nitty.

Zero chance of that happening.

Nitty 3-0. Simply because of underdog status.

Comment

I think Clips will do good this battle, and I honestly don't like him; but he's had a long ass time to prep for this, so I'm sure he woudn't bullshit it knowing that people are vouching for Nitty.
      🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Clips has to be sittin on some bars right now so hopefully he comes on his shit, everyone knows that a fully prepared and motivated Clips has the potential to be a goat if not the goat. However with that being said, i think i have to give it to Rum Nitty, that man is hungry he had battle of the event and to this date battle of the year with Ave so far. He came with 3 rounds of heat. Rum wants to be on Smack and to think that his next opponent is Clips there is not a chance that Rum is gunna take it lightly. This is the biggest match in his career on the biggest stage, and also Roc said if he beats Clips then Roc gunna take him. With all this on the line for Nitty i have to give it to him 2-1, imo look for just as good of a performance he had against Ave, if not better since there is so much more riding on this battle than his Ave battle.

Comment

Clips is gonna die and he's overrated af

he bodied Surf tho
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Nitty has never had the total package wow factor he has always looked normal just a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good puncher. Clips can make him dissapear on stage. Is that likely? no. But he should prepare for the best possible clips just to keep sharp. Even if nitty does win he needs to do more. This may be the battle he showcases more elements to his style.

Comment

The main thing Clips has over Nitty is a smoother delivery. I hate Nitty's choppy flow sometimes. Nitty will have more creative punches.

Comment

Clips been sitting for a min so your would think that he is an edge to win.......but this battle was on short notice....so that probably means Clips is going to freestyle at least 45% of the battle........with that being said I think Nitty is hungry enough to at worst case make this battle debatable and at long as he don't get killed he will be battling Tay Roc next

Comment

I really want Nitty to win, but I still think Clips gon' be in his bag that battle.
                  🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Niggamortis View Post
                    I think Clips will do good this battle, and I honestly don't like him; but he's had a long ass time to prep for this, so I'm sure he woudn't bullshit it knowing that people are vouching for Nitty.
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqT3bnujxGI"]Forensic Tv: Nitty vs Clips Prediction Blog - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

TBH, I see Clips just having comedic bars to win the room over with some roasting. The majority of the time due to not being as creative with the bars as Rum Nitty is. Nitty will have to dumb it down at times and roast as well. Not just all bars like he did against Ave to win the battle clearly. I want Nitty to win as well because we need new faces in the top tier lane.

Nitty's Gun Bars + Comedic Bars = Clips 3-0'd
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Niggamortis View Post
                        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiQw1RfAJb8"]Forensic Tv: Nitty vs Clips assessment - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

No. Nitty is going to smoke his boots and people are going to act like it didn't just happen, like when Myers beat Clips.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X