Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassidy got paid more in one battle than top tiers in they career

Cassidy raped battle rap.

One match made him more money than any top tiers entire career.

Battlers need to make a hit record to get known by the masses or else no one cares to pay battle rap scrub field negros big gwap.

An none of them can make a hit record.

EMBARRASSING

Re: Cassidy got paid more in one battle than top tiers in they career

battle rap and making music are two different worlds. yes music is more popular but since when does popularity or money make something more dope. I dont give a fuck how much cass got paid, i care about the technique and form. only reason cass sees such a big pay day is because there are tons of sheep that just care about big names but never stop and watch PGs or actually show up at actual events.

most of the music rappers i like are never on the radio anyways, so who cares.

i hope your trolling with your post, but if youre not, maybe battle rap isnt for you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J2II View Post
      battle rap and making music are two different worlds. yes music is more popular but since when does popularity or money make something more dope. I dont give a fuck how much cass got paid, i care about the technique and form. only reason cass sees such a big pay day is because there are tons of sheep that just care about big names but never stop and watch PGs or actually show up at actual events.

i hope your trolling with your post, but if youre not, maybe battle rap isnt for you.
      Active battle rappers "dopeness" ain't gettin them Cass paydays for doing battling on the reg.

Cassidy been gone over a decade and took the gwap an beat a top tier.

Cass bodied battle rap.

Comment

There are other ways to make a payday besides battle rap, lots of ppl battle rap on the side and do other things. Hollow sells shirts, Arsonal has an app, Dirtbag Dan has a podcast and tours.

Cassidy is epic, I am a big fan, not taking anything away from him. He got somewhat lucky against Diz. I think Diz was so starstruck that he shit the bed.

How did Cass body battle rap when he is battle rap. He came from battle rap and all his bars influenced battle rap today. His albums make references to battling all the time. He is still a part of battle rap and there are talks of him battling Suge.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ribcrackersavage View Post

Active battle rappers "dopeness" ain't gettin them Cass paydays for doing battling on the reg.

Cass bodied battle rap.
          How much money did class give you in from his apparent body bag of battle rap?

Comment

ya that was a lot of chicken
            "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Cass bodied battle rap.
              who the fuck cares?

there's more to life than money and that's the whole point.

dumb piece of trash

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

Cass bodied battle rap.
                who the fuck cares?

there's more to life than money and that's the whole point.

dumb piece of trash
                Tell that to you battle rap idols ya dopey bastard

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X