@organik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @organik

what is your official stance on the otbva links to the battle?
    I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Re: @organik

bump
    Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
    do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
    Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
    I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

he was shouting us out b4 the battles
      Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Yeah, a lot of OTBVA shout outs during BO2. Thought it deff was a good look.
        http://www.digitalfoxstudios.com

Comment

the bootlegger present it as OTBVA presents - Hollohan vs Cortez lol..

not even giving us credit on our own product.

Comment

have no idea who irandom is
            Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

didnt they all say kotd before?
              I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

I made sure to put the KOTD logo in the bottom of my bootlegs, even got links to there youtube and website in the description.

I don't think these bootlegs are that bad because its a diffent angel with shitty video quality (no offence). The people that will watch the bootleg are going to watch the official video regardless because that red cam is going to be amazing. Plus its going to add some hype (i think) cause people know the battle is dope, but they only seen it in stop motion compared to Imax version.

If you want, I'll put mine as unlisted so only people that want the bootleg copy will have to find there way here first, not just threw youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                  the bootlegger present it as OTBVA presents - Hollohan vs Cortez lol..

not even giving us credit on our own product.
                  lmfaoooo...i didnt even see that.

Comment

Originally posted by iRandomGuy View Post
                    I made sure to put the KOTD logo in the bottom of my bootlegs, even got links to there youtube and website in the description.

I don't think these bootlegs are that bad because its a diffent angel with shitty video quality (no offence). The people that will watch the bootleg are going to watch the official video regardless because that red cam is going to be amazing. Plus its going to add some hype (i think) cause people know the battle is dope, but they only seen it in stop motion compared to Imax version.

If you want, I'll put mine as unlisted so only people that want the bootleg copy will have to find there way here first, not just threw youtube.
                    good idea imo

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                      do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                      Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                      I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Originally posted by iRandomGuy View Post

id appreciate that

Comment

Yeah he tried to punk the hmie PVP I was heated, he #2 on my hit list from that event, Real Deal #1 of course for dissin the muvaland.

Comment

lol, otbva presents hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                              id appreciate that
                              Least I can do, appreciate the effort you put into the event and the company as a whole. Hope these bootlegs doesn't prevent PPV events in the future.

Thanks for an awesome event with great battles, looking forward to the avo production.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X