MIKE P ON THE BEST OF THE NEW CLASS: THERE’S ME & AVE, THEN EVERYONE ELSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIKE P ON THE BEST OF THE NEW CLASS: THERE’S ME & AVE, THEN EVERYONE ELSE

From what I've seen of Mike P, he's ok but not good enough to be making this kind of statement

Comment

Mike P weak AF

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Zero View Post
        From what I've seen of Mike P, he's ok but not good enough to be making this kind of statement
        Maybe, but that's what marketing is. You gotta pump the fight. Talk that shit. Speak it into existence.

At least Mike P understands this and is giving us something to talk about.

It's all entertainment at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
          Mike P weak AF
          Your blogs weak AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhumble View Post
            Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
            Mike P weak AF
            Your blogs weak AF.

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
              Originally posted by BORIS View Post
              He beat tink tho lol.
              To me it wasn't even close

Street Fighter bars are fucking lame.

"Ima need you to picture the body without the skin attached"

Yep I'm gonna say Tink 3-0...Mike might be the lamest guy out..."Vodka and cranberry...bars, but not creative"

WTF is that
              Yeah Tink completely lost the 3rd. He ran out of steam and could barely breathe. clearest round of the battle. it's preference, the battle is debatable people like what they like but the 3rd is not debatable. That street fighter sequence was the highlight of the battle CLEARLY. regardless of how u feel.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X