Cassidy: I Would EASILY DESTROY Shotgun Suge (Give Me Someone Else From URL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Cassidy: I Would EASILY DESTROY Shotgun Suge (Give Me Someone Else From URL)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IekQ1eKNGSc"]Cassidy: I Would EASILY DESTROY Shotgun Suge (Give Me Someone Else From URL) - YouTube[/ame]

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE! http://tinyurl.com/DDTVSubscribe

http://doggiediamondstv.com

Re: Cassidy: I Would EASILY DESTROY Shotgun Suge (Give Me Someone Else From URL)

Lux should just destroy him, it would be a good notch under his belt and Cas can keep his 2004 flow all the way the fuck from modern battle rap

Comment

Re: Cassidy: I Would EASILY DESTROY Shotgun Suge (Give Me Someone Else From URL)

Pretty sure he's trying the product....that's a lot of lost weight.
      <cite class="_Rm">
      Oh, yeah. That's definitely the truth.
      </cite>

Comment

What a tool, when asked why he lost weight he said "because this is what everybody wants me to look like" lmao..

Comment

I don't ever want to see him battle again

Comment

waste of money booking cass, bet his asking price is an unrealistic 6 figures
            Plus cass writing style is outdated (based on the diz battle)

With that money, there is so many other match ups URL could do.

Comment

Fuck Cassidy. 1. He's never been dope like niggas claim. 2. That's a bitch name, I have literally put my dick in a chick named Cassidy. We called her Cass or Cassie.

This dude is so wack is ridiculous.
              I saw Illmac buy meth from my neighbor, like 6 years ago, no lie. I didn't know who the fuck he was at the time.

Comment

I wanna see him battle again. Still nice af.

Comment

Originally posted by Large Gerald View Post
                  Pretty sure he's trying the product....that's a lot of lost weight.
                  He def look off

Comment

URL is definitely not paying what he probably asking for.......and he definitely not worth it

Comment

i understand diz beat him
                      and i understand diz sucked while he beat him
                      but y do people allow this man to act like he can still battle. he truly was shit. i was more interested in canibus's unfinished material
                      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

if cassidy battles it needs to be reed dollaz or trex or suge
                        no one else makes sense
                        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

they bring suges name up against u because we all found out that you aint got bars
                          you can only battle peopele like that. you aint getting to a bar festr and win. u just need a battle that aint focused on bars and more on the history or the aggresion
                          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

and is it just me or is it annoying for people to treat battling like its annoying
                            when will people stop asking them to battle
                            i want hunger and love of sport
                            these motha fuckas are ruining the culuture by taking all the excitement out. show some love motha fuckas./ any battler good or cassidy if u dont like the sport. just dont do it. i wont argue or miss your funky ass
                            these are bullshit interviews. his philly friends are battling. but when asked about them. he didnt even give a fuck
                            i hope reed or eness take a shot at you now. real shit
                            loss a lil more respect for cass. no longer feel like tallkin about him again....
                            you loss to diz you blind fuckin idiot.
                            you cant rap about your woman and cars and win a battle. the fact the fans hate diz so much they will call anything a loss. lets this cunt walk around and get 100k or more for a sport he shows absolutely no hunger for.
                            FUCK MAN
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy View Post
                              Fuck Cassidy. 1. He's never been dope like niggas claim. 2. That's a bitch name, I have literally put my dick in a chick named Cassidy. We called her Cass or Cassie.

This dude is so wack is ridiculous.

Was she hot?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X