Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does dizaster want to be on URL?

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post

Same reason every ghetto respects Pac, Dre, NWA, or any G rapper from Cali."
    What does this statement even have to do with the previous statement or any other statement, for that matter? Why would anybody respect Pac, Dre, NWA or any of these clown rappers who are complete degenerates that make an absolute mockery of their own culture?

Watch yo mouth when it comes to Pac

you faggot pos
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribcrackersavage View Post
      Cool story goof.

Cali legends would slap diz around. Diz a battle pop goof. He appeals to the iggy azalea crowd and goofs who want to be down but aren't accepted.

Hilariously enough the same goofs who defend Diz all use street lingo or URL created lingo.

Angry followers.
      "Cali legends" are mostly elderly dope fiends, dead, or in prison. They aren't smacking anybody around and most of Dizaster's battles are in Cali, so you are continuing to make zero sense whatsoever.

"use street lingo" or "URL created lingo"... you mean "lingo" that was created using the white English language. Do you see now how clownish your arguments are?

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post

you faggot pos
        He was a 20-year old bi-polar, bi-sexual rapist who rapped about the same retarded shit every time. He made over 500 songs, every one of them sounded exactly the same.

He was killed at 25 years old for getting himself involved in childish street gangs. Maybe if I was 14 years old again, then I would think he wasa "genius". Instead I'm older than 2pac even lived to be, so his music has nothing to say to me.

Comment

Cool story goof.

Cali legends would slap diz around. Diz a battle pop goof. He appeals to the iggy azalea crowd and goofs who want to be down but aren't accepted.

Hilariously enough the same goofs who defend Diz all use street lingo or URL created lingo.

Angry followers.
          "Cali legends" are mostly elderly dope fiends, dead, or in prison. They aren't smacking anybody around and most of Dizaster's battles are in Cali, so you are continuing to make zero sense whatsoever.

"use street lingo" or "URL created lingo"... you mean "lingo" that was created using the white English language. Do you see now how clownish your arguments are?

Nice try goof.

Have Diz say fuck Pac, NWA, snoop etc on vladtv etc and see how fast Diz gets seen by cats in his own state. Diz a crackhead who still get slapped by dre, still get slapped by pac in name if he even ever try to talk greasy bout them an get seen with the quickness by cats in cali.

Kkkotd ain't make no English language. They take the lingo an choice of words url does an copy it while looking like goofs they are.

You the type of goof to buy a cheap knockoff an pretend since Rolex didn't invent watches the knockoff is the same thing as the rollie.lmao

You = MORON.

Comment

Nice try goof.

Have Diz say fuck Pac, NWA, snoop etc on vladtv etc and see how fast Diz gets seen by cats in his own state. Diz a crackhead who still get slapped by dre, still get slapped by pac in name if he even ever try to talk greasy bout them an get seen with the quickness by cats in cali.

Kkkotd ain't make no English language. They take the lingo an choice of words url does an copy it while looking like goofs they are.

You the type of goof to buy a cheap knockoff an pretend since Rolex didn't invent watches the knockoff is the same thing as the rollie.lmao

You = MORON.
            This is like a caricature of what a white suburbanite thinks that black people are like.

Have a fun Memorial Day weekend in your sunny suburbs, kiddo.

Comment

Nice try goof.

You = MORON.
              This is like a caricature of what a white suburbanite thinks that black people are like.

Run white boy run.

Comment

you faggot pos
                He was a 20-year old bi-polar, bi-sexual rapist who rapped about the same retarded shit every time. He made over 500 songs, every one of them sounded exactly the same.

He was killed at 25 years old for getting himself involved in childish street gangs. Maybe if I was 14 years old again, then I would think he wasa "genius". Instead I'm older than 2pac even lived to be, so his music has nothing to say to me.

you are a idiotic shortsighted faggot bitch boy,frail ass cock sucker

keep yo chicken head ish mouth shut next time before you speak on issues you know nothing of

Comment

Nice try goof.

You = MORON.

Run white boy run.

get dat cracka ass bitch boi PBH

get'em

Comment

keep yo chicken head ish mouth shut next time before you speak on issues you know nothing of
                    That was well worth reading. Thank you very much.

Comment

That was well worth reading. Thank you very much.
                      anytime

arrogent bitchmade affluente homosexual

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X