World Dom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog World Dom

With the recent Don't flop and KOTD beef and the fact that not a single Don't flop artist was at Blackout do you think any will show for world dom. If you do who and who would you want them to battle most?

If not who do you think will step in to battle from the Australian and other leagues to make it truly a world dom event and not another URL VS KOTD event like kotd last card was
    https://soundcloud.com/tre-iccaruz/t...-damitrez-away

Check out the kid.

Re: World Dom

Quill was at Blackout

And I don't think Eurgh and Organik actually have real beef, probably won't affect World Dom

If they could get Oxymiiron, Henry Bowers, or 360 for WD6 that would be tight, they should bring back Anygma too

a bigger international presence makes WD more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
      Quill was at Blackout

And I don't think Eurgh and Organik actually have real beef, probably won't affect World Dom

If they could get Oxymiiron, Henry Bowers, or 360 for WD6 that would be tight, they should bring back Anygma too

Totally forgot about Quill. I would love to see a Promo battle between the two champs it would be funny as hell to see Rone's Humour against Souls Pen but Rone will probably have an actual title defense.
      Granted soul is undefeated in Canada (In my opinion I think he edged I think its Pigsty)

I would also love some of the other Guys from Don't flop to come over and Battle a Marlo and Shuffle two on two would be funny as hell.

Dialect or Bam coming over and them actually doing a Grime battle at world dom with rapping on beat would also be awesome.

Definatly agree tho the more internation presence the better the event.

Check out the kid.

Comment

SM gonna be better imo
        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

URL!
          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by ILL4 View Post
            URL!
            Nothing against URL they have some great battlers. I just don't want to sit threw a whole three hour event of Gun Bars... Id like to see some of URL represented at World Dom.. But sadly URL fans are bias as hell towards their league and most don't expand their love of the culture past URL.

Check out the kid.

Comment

Gin I, Tumi, Anygma, Protégé

Comment

Originally posted by KaiserDemonGray View Post
                Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
                Quill was at Blackout

Totally forgot about Quill. I would love to see a Promo battle between the two champs it would be funny as hell to see Rone's Humour against Souls Pen but Rone will probably have an actual title defense.
                Granted soul is undefeated in Canada (In my opinion I think he edged I think its Pigsty)

I would also love some of the other Guys from Don't flop to come over and Battle a Marlo and Shuffle two on two would be funny as hell.

Dialect or Bam coming over and them actually doing a Grime battle at world dom with rapping on beat would also be awesome.

Definatly agree tho the more internation presence the better the event.
                yeah they could try to shake things up and do a champions match with Rone vs Soul instead of having a title defense at WD6, and then have a Rone vs Bigg K title match a couple months later in Cali since K can't get into Canada

but they'll most likely take the safe route and do a Rone vs Caustic title match at WD6, which isn't all that interesting

I'd prefer Rone vs Ice or Rone vs Pass if they're gonna do a title match at world dom tbh

Comment

Shaking things up would be great.. but this is KOTD we are talking about they have stuck to the same format for awhile now.. They have their two or three big events where they always have title defense.. World dom is one of them.. Caustic vs rone would make for a decent title match but to be honest I hate a title match every event. Id love to see rone do some non title matches like soul did then have time to prep for a title defense against a worthy opponent

Check out the kid.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X