Stacked Angryfan Radio Show ft. Dizaster, Danny Myers, Serius Jones, Lush One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Stacked Angryfan Radio Show ft. Dizaster, Danny Myers, Serius Jones, Lush One

decent listen

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angryfa...st-danny-myers

Re: Stacked Angryfan Radio Show ft. Dizaster, Danny Myers, Serius Jones, Lush One

bout to check it out
    would like to see diz and jones. hope that gets brought up
    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Re: Stacked Angryfan Radio Show ft. Dizaster, Danny Myers, Serius Jones, Lush One

This was definitely worth a listen

Comment

Cliff notes anyone?

Comment

-Diz downplays what Hollow said earlier, claiming that the battle HAS to happen for the culture, no matter what Math's feelings are. He never directly responds to the idea that he has to run the fade with Math, and quite honestly, sounds like he doesn't want to. He talks again about potential match-ups (which he isn't concentrating on right now because he's filming a movie) - Official never really panned out, and he wanted to battle a girl, and Bigg K, while he respects him, is way more risk than reward. He isn't really interested in battles unless they're moving the culture forward. No real mention of battling Clips, it looks like that fizzled out. Diz has said before he thinks that Clips has tarnished his brand too much.

Danny Myers never comes on.

Lush One is exploring options with other people. He will be "working" with Rap Grid (doesn't go into detail about what capacity) - he has been approached by URL and other leagues to work with them, but he doesn't want to switch sides like that. He won't be "heading up URL West" - KG and Aspect One already doing that. KOTD has let him go for a long time now, without telling him. It's very clear that he has done a lot for KOTD by the way of investors, and he is surprised, but holds no grudge towards KOTD. He even says they may work together in the future, but right now he is doing his own thing, and the "happiest he's ever been".

Serius has some battle with some random fucking guy in Teaneck, New Jersey. This random fucking guy whose name I forgot has gone on interviews trying to undercut Serius' legacy. Serius says that he hasn't had "recent moments" as much as Lux and Mook for the culture, so that's why he isn't involved in the GOAT conversation as much. He downplays Cortez and says he would never battle him. He says that he would destroy Aye Verb, and is fine with Smack setting that up. He claims that he used to think opponents were beneath him, but now he doesn't feel that way and wants to take around 5 battles this year. He has fielded calls for various battles but wouldn't leak anything. Apparently we will be seeing Serius on RBE soon.

That's from what I remember from hearing it yesterday, off the top.

Definitely worth a listen to be honest, if you're a battle rap fan, but that's the gist.

Comment

Thanks for the lenghty breakdown, my dude.

I used to catch almost every angryfan radio and battle rap arena before, but I don't go hardcore like that anymore, it‘s too consuming and I don't enjoy battle rap as much as I used to. Just keeping it to need-to-know basis tbh.

Diz and Clips will definitely battle btw, check out that 15 mofe interview with both of them. It will probably go down next year if Hollow doesn't stop with all these bullshit excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
              Thanks for the lenghty breakdown, my dude.

I used to catch almost every angryfan radio and battle rap arena before, but I don't go hardcore like that anymore, it‘s too consuming and I don't enjoy battle rap as much as I used to. Just keeping it to need-to-know basis tbh.

Diz and Clips will definitely battle btw, check out that 15 mofe interview with both of them. It will probably go down next year if Hollow doesn't stop with all these bullshit excuses.
              I hear you, bruh. I never used to catch Angryfans, but have recently been catching them all...especially when they are guests like this.

I am aware of the 15 Mofe interview. Unfortunately, Diz AFTER that interview has gone on the record saying that he thinks that Clips has watered himself down too much. Clips' stock has dropped significantly. So, I'm not sure that one is as in the bag as you'd think.

Trust me, I want to see Diz and Clips fuck each other up more than anyone. But Diz's approach has been extremely strategic, while Clips kind of takes whoever. Diz doesn't respect that.

Despite that interview, it really might not go down unfortunately. We shall see

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X