Travis "Organik" Fleetwood Speaks from the Heart. What he says will Blow your Mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis "Organik" Fleetwood Speaks from the Heart. What he says will Blow your Mind.

Travis Organik-Fleetwood
    This weekend my dream battle happens.

How rare it is to have 2 battlers step in against each other that are so well rounded that they cancel each other out. From jokes, to aggressiveness, creativity, to their downtime, these are 2 of the best in the entire world.. & I'm not saying that as a promoter, I'm saying that as a fan

Ive worked on Pat Stay vs Hollow for almost 7 years. Back in 2010 I tried to make Hollow vs Pat happen at KOTD Vol.14... from then till now I have literally tried to make this happen at least once a year. I believed in this match up so much that even Drake started to assist me in making it happen as we both agreed this is the dream battle for the KOTD platform. From there, we planned to try and make it happen first at V2 in LA (April 2014) then at BO5 in Toronto(Feb 2015). I had talked to Pat about making this happen at the Canibus vs Dizaster event (June 2012).... Its one of those battles where ANYTIME I had a budget to work with I was trying to make it happen. Its literally my 2 personal favourites and a match up that Ive always said will the best ever stylistically. I honestly have been trying for so long that i was worried Pat thought I was just teasing him every couple months lol. Seriously tho, this is the battle Ive always wanted to host.

Thanks to my bro Nikiya Osborn & the rest of my amazing team at KOTD... Its going down this Sunday on one of the best cards in battle rap history.

Hope yal enjoyed the exhibition they did back in December cause this weekend its going down FOREAL. Ive never been more excited to be a FAN of battle rap....man oh man, I've been waiting forever to say that.

#MASS2

Re: Travis "Organik" Fleetwood Speaks from the Heart. What he says will Blow your Min

Legit tearing up right now

Comment

Re: Travis "Organik" Fleetwood Speaks from the Heart. What he says will Blow your Min

OTBVA fam I'm so proud to witness history with yall

KOTD/OTBVA LET'S GO!

Comment

Watch for free on otbva.com!

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
          Support the culture fuckboy

Comment

I'm ordering the PPV for every device in my household

Comment

Otbva is the culture duh

Comment

organik proud af for picking up the scraps of a british league that rightfully dgaf about this battle

ill hollar
                Originally posted by Bnas
                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

i just love the jokes aggressiveness and creativity of hollow and pat stay
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Ice vs. K more likely to be a good battle

Comment

LOOK AT ORGANIK - EMOTIONAL !

Comment

Equally excited for this. Crazy match up

Comment

KOTD providing da culture with quality battle content that has been anticipated for years.

Comment

When I imagine Ganik and Drake talking like bitches " this is my Dream since years Drake I sware! I wake up every morning thinking about it ! " " Don't worry bro, I'll make you dream happen for real ! "

ICE vs BIGG K!URL!
                            Originally posted by Wreckless
                            Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Otbva is the culture duh
                              Originally posted by Wreckless
                              Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X