PREZ MAFIA DISCUSSES HIS COME BACK, LESSON LEARNED & HIS RETURN TO URL BORN LEGACY 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog PREZ MAFIA DISCUSSES HIS COME BACK, LESSON LEARNED & HIS RETURN TO URL BORN LEGACY 3

PREZ MAFIA DISCUSSES HIS COME BACK, LESSON LEARNED & HIS RETURN TO URL BORN LEGACY 3

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    Caught up with Prez Mafia in Bronx, New York.

In this segment Prez Mafia talks battling Dre Dennis & Bandit Montana since making his return to battle rap. Prez Mafia says he got into a tension filled battle vs Bandit Montana and he thinks he won.

Prez Mafia goes down the road of battles, and how he to got back on the URL battling on Born Legacy 3 Next???

Who do you think Prez Mafia is battling Born Legacy 3

Who do you want to see Prez Mafia battle on the URL???

Are you ready to see Prez Mafia back on URL???

Can Prez Mafia be Top Tier???
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: PREZ MAFIA DISCUSSES HIS COME BACK, LESSON LEARNED & HIS RETURN TO URL BORN LEGAC

He accepted money to battle & used some other rapper's shit.
    I'm upset they let him in, that's not a good look.
    <cite class="_Rm">
    Oh, yeah. That's definitely the truth.
    </cite>

Comment

Re: PREZ MAFIA DISCUSSES HIS COME BACK, LESSON LEARNED &amp; HIS RETURN TO URL BORN LEGAC

Hip hop is real interviews someone in hip hop who is fake, what a bunch a clueless asshole lmfao!!!

Comment

Re: PREZ MAFIA DISCUSSES HIS COME BACK, LESSON LEARNED &amp; HIS RETURN TO URL BORN LEGAC

HHIR I fuck with y'all but y'all should not be giving this fraud any shine.

Comment

prez got mad talent
          but i agree. he asked for all this
          he might need this camer footage to drop if he got in some shit this battle
          if he dont look like a chump it might help his fan precepttion
          not from me. but the frauds will flip flop back
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

They let prez back lmao.... Whoosah

Comment

Shit like this lets me know Norbes shows he has his favorites........there is no way Prez should be back on URL........none.......several people who should be back but not back basically cause of Norbes (Bigg K / Qleen / Young Kannon / Big Kannon / JC / shit I rather see Born back) but because Norbes is cool with Prez somebody who took somebody raps and used them he is back.......Prez wasn't that nice from the start to me

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
                Shit like this lets me know Norbes shows he has his favorites........there is no way Prez should be back on URL........none.......several people who should be back but not back basically cause of Norbes (Bigg K / Qleen / Young Kannon / Big Kannon / JC / shit I rather see Born back) but because Norbes is cool with Prez somebody who took somebody raps and used them he is back.......Prez wasn't that nice from the start to me
                Factual

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X