MATH HOFFA ADDRESSES CHRIS UNBIAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog MATH HOFFA ADDRESSES CHRIS UNBIAS

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGLz8V0UB8o"]MATH HOFFA ADDRESSES CHRIS UNBIAS PART 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqinoL4KnSY"]Math Hoffa addresses Chris Unbias part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Re: MATH HOFFA ADDRESSES CHRIS UNBIAS

Math caught feelings when Chris put that Bigg K round up as one of the best 3rd rounds of all time, is essentially all this proves.

Comment

Jesus christ, math is making himself look so emotional. This nigga completely delusional
      You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

[ame]https://twitter.com/babyfacehustla/status/730007665246670848[/ame]

Comment

Why math still got to call him a faggot tho? Math be on that bullshit and don't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
            Why math still got to call him a faggot tho? Math be on that bullshit and don't even know it.
            I guess this is what Math does since he realizes he can't get away with punching people anymore.

Comment

math is all the way in his emotions - it is hilarious!

solidified his spot with toddlers

Comment

Originally posted by Ede View Post
                math is all the way in his emotions - it is hilarious!

solidified his spot with toddlers
                Lol.

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                  I guess this is what Math does since he realizes he can't get away with punching people anymore.
                  lol Then he shitted on Bigg K in the process. Making it seem like Bigg K was scared to spit his bars.

Comment

i knew this was coming haha math never learns

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                      lol Then he shitted on Bigg K in the process. Making it seem like Bigg K was scared to spit his bars.
                      He probably thinks he won that battle. SMFH.

Comment

Math takes an L for caring about what Chris Unbias has to say.

Comment

I use to rock with Hoffa but he fell off bad he been trash in all his battles last year and this year Cortez saved him. all he wants to do is complain all the time if people don't say he won. I didn't watch the blog with that unbias thing but Hoffa looking bad he was getting mad at people at the last event I was at because no one wanted to buy his cd. If he loses vs top he back on Rbe and trap house what else cpwill he do they got rid him on respected life

Comment

Originally posted by blood View Post
                            I use to rock with Hoffa but he fell off bad he been trash in all his battles last year and this year Cortez saved him. all wants to do complain all the time if people don't say he won. I didn't watch the blog with that unbias thing but Hoffa looking bad he was getting mad at crowrd the last event I was at because no one wanted to buy his cd .
                            Damn for real? Man...now I almost feel sorry for the guy

Comment

For real he was like nobody supports our music hoffa is old. He is going have the Dj play some track and try to act it out like he did vs head ice and he try to do it at the 2on2 it is a way out off rapping no body wants see him dance and act in a battle . Hoffa been looking bad with the Newport in London the diz thing begging to get on on URL . I want to see the old Hoffa even if tez and others help him out

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X