Patrick Wayne Stay Vs. Nigel Bennett EPIC TRAILER feat. Johnny Cash! KOTD >>>>>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patrick Wayne Stay Vs. Nigel Bennett EPIC TRAILER feat. Johnny Cash! KOTD >>>>>>>

Just trying to not have any expectations because rap and battle rap has let me down so many times in the past 5+ years

Comment

Re: Patrick Wayne Stay Vs. Nigel Bennett EPIC TRAILER feat. Johnny Cash! KOTD >>>>>>>

Originally posted by Craig
      Originally posted by Zorro View Post
      fat white fag who said hollow was the best
      leave drew outta this

Shawshank your a $$

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
        Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Hollow is terrible.

Waste of a Pat battle.
        Go FUCK YOURSELF

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
          Originally posted by Zorro View Post
          fat white fag who said hollow was the best
          leave drew outta this
          Lol.
          Yo drew is not fat at all. Hes just... top tier chubby. Nah mean.
          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Why they gotta blow this up to be more than a rap battle?

Will not watch the trailer

Comment

So if hollow loses is he the goat? sidenote: betting nigel has an angle on how pat was crying about drake.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                So if hollow loses is he the goat? sidenote: betting nigel has an angle on how pat was crying about drake.
                Doubt he uses more than a couple of bars on this, if even.

I honestly don't see Hollow losing. If he loses, it would certainly fuck up the argument for him being the goat.

Comment

honestly surprised that Pat Stay still has people that actually watch more than 30 seconds of his trash
                  Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
                  https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
                  https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
                  https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

I honestly don't see Hollow losing. If he loses, it would certainly fuck up the argument for him being the goat.
                    why lol

Hollow could lose to Pat in a classic, but why would that be worse than say Lux losing to Mook in an absolute shit-fest

People should put more stock into a battler's actual performances and not the reputation of the people they face, if you catch my drift namsayin

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post

why lol

Hollow could lose to Pat in a classic, but why would that be worse than say Lux losing to Mook in an absolute shit-fest

People should put more stock into a battler's actual performances and not the reputation of the people they face, if you catch my drift namsayin
                      You got a point there.

Either way, if that one round is any indication, I see a clear win for Hollow. Patty is in over his head.

Comment

Pat is gonna bring a prop and antic

Comment

why lol

talk to em'... clips became a GOAT contender off having shit battles vs top tiers. I've been saying for years performances >>> w/l ratios. I just brang up the hollo point cah fans are so quick to judge regardless.

Comment

why lol

talk to em'... clips became a GOAT contender off having shit battles vs top tiers. I've been saying for years performances >>> w/l ratios. I just brang up the hollo point cah fans are so quick to judge regardless.
                            Out of curiosity, who is your GOAT?

Comment

why lol

Loaded. Simply for the fact that if I had to erase all his contributions and performances from battle rap or anyone elses he wins everytime. Lionz den, giving the midwest movement a platform, gets busy in BOTH eras, Changed and elevated the game with his return performance, two of the most debated and greatest battles OAT (mook, hollow. I got him winning both lol.), his influence on others styles, versatility, lyricism and substance. His overall skill level is on the highest level. I need more than an L to Mook at a terrible event in a terrible battle to change his position. I need way more than that.

Comment

why lol

Loaded. Simply for the fact that if I had to erase all his contributions and performances from battle rap or anyone elses he wins everytime. Lionz den, giving the midwest movement a platform, gets busy in BOTH eras, Changed and elevated the game with his return performance, two of the most debated and greatest battles OAT (mook, hollow. I got him winning both lol.), his influence on others styles, versatility, lyricism and substance. His overall skill level is on the highest level. I need more than an L to Mook at a terrible event in a terrible battle to change his position. I need way more than that.
                                Not mad at you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X