Lush One Throwing Mad Shade at Alki David + Malik Spellman, talks 350k Ether Budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lush One Throwing Mad Shade at Alki David + Malik Spellman, talks 350k Ether Budg

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
    Originally posted by Geraldino View Post
    Pathetic.

Lush always blames everyone besides himself. The minute something goes wrong, he points fingers, gets people fired and then continues fucking shit up, and I can't believe there's still people out there that actually believe anything he says. I've seen him blame Absyrd, Caddy Ron, Christian818, Mr. ATLA, Mad Illz, Eyerate, Serius Jones, Alki David, FilmOn staff, Aspect One, Bishop Brigante, Teddy Grizzle, Daylyt, Dizaster, Avocado, Organik, J-Pro, KOTD, etc.

Typical spoiled rich kid mentality. I bet every time Lush's parents found a bag of coke in his bedroom, he cried, denied it was his, pointed fingers, and then made his parents fire the nanny, maid, butler, personal chef, gardener, masseuse, chauffeur, pilot, etc.

The worst part is that he runs around and acts like he's this gangster/hustler/player. LMMFAO...I'd respect him more if for once in his life, he took responsibility and said, "I fucked up. It's my fault." Even if Alki fucked up, Lush should be like, "It's my fault for trusting this culture vulture. I didn't do ANY research on his background and sold out the culture for a $35K payday that went directly into buying these new boots and a man-purse."

Typical fuccboi shit. Now KOTD doesn't want anything to do with him and he's running out of people to blame. I bet the next event he ruins, he'll fuck around and blame his wife and dog.

Who cosigned this clown in the first place?

If he's such a clown why has his ass never been beat nh
    I guess it's more satisfying to extort him for money, footage, connections, etc. than to beat his ass.

Think about it.

Madd Illz been gettin paid off GT footage (over 111 million views) since 2007. It's 2016 now. Do the math.

KOTD was a Canadian based battle league with only a handful of Canadian battlers that were barely worth watching. When GT fell off, they used Lush for his connections, built their brand on American battlers because they couldn't develop their own talent, then they cut out the middleman (Lush), and now they're doing business in his own backyard. They even took his cameraman.

Funny thing is all Lush wants is some camera time to host battles and say some quirky things and they won't even let him in the venue in his own city.

Sounds like clown shit to me.

Comment

Re: Lush One Throwing Mad Shade at Alki David + Malik Spellman, talks 350k Ether Budg

Comment

i just wanna know one thing
        what kinda music did lush write to be banking $7500/month off royalties
        let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
          Pathetic.

Lush always blames everyone besides himself. The minute something goes wrong, he points fingers, gets people fired and then continues fucking shit up, and I can't believe there's still people out there that actually believe anything he says. I've seen him blame Absyrd, Caddy Ron, Christian818, Mr. ATLA, Mad Illz, Eyerate, Serius Jones, Alki David, FilmOn staff, Aspect One, Bishop Brigante, Teddy Grizzle, Daylyt, Dizaster, Avocado, Organik, J-Pro, KOTD, etc.

Typical spoiled rich kid mentality. I bet every time Lush's parents found a bag of coke in his bedroom, he cried, denied it was his, pointed fingers, and then made his parents fire the nanny, maid, butler, personal chef, gardener, masseuse, chauffeur, pilot, etc.

The worst part is that he runs around and acts like he's this gangster/hustler/player. LMMFAO...I'd respect him more if for once in his life, he took responsibility and said, "I fucked up. It's my fault." Even if Alki fucked up, Lush should be like, "It's my fault for trusting this culture vulture. I didn't do ANY research on his background and sold out the culture for a $35K payday that went directly into buying these new boots and a man-purse."

Typical fuccboi shit. Now KOTD doesn't want anything to do with him and he's running out of people to blame. I bet the next event he ruins, he'll fuck around and blame his wife and dog.

Who cosigned this clown in the first place?

If he's such a clown why has his ass never been beat nh
          I guess it's more satisfying to extort him for money, footage, connections, etc. than to beat his ass.

Think about it.

Madd Illz been gettin paid off GT footage (over 111 million views) since 2007. It's 2016 now. Do the math.

KOTD was a Canadian based battle league with only a handful of Canadian battlers that were barely worth watching. When GT fell off, they used Lush for his connections, built their brand on American battlers because they couldn't develop their own talent, then they cut out the middleman (Lush), and now they're doing business in his own backyard. They even took his cameraman.

Funny thing is all Lush wants is some camera time to host battles and say some quirky things and they won't even let him in the venue in his own city.

Sounds like clown shit to me.
          Pr00f?

Comment

Lush keeps throwing shade at whites and vancouver.
            He seems unaware that battle rap here is for frail skids.

If I found my wife on the couch of a foreign trap house I would seriously question my worth at home and likely come up with a better story.

Id accuse lush of being an opportunistic zionist hell bent on inserting himself in a position of power but that would be giving him far too much credit.

He's a fat , delusional drug addict.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X